Trying for Year 2010 Baby

i tested last night it turn by postive... OMG i tink i need to reconfirm again..what shld i do?
Congrats! I'm so happy to know of the news and glad u did the test again!!!! What a great xmas gift.... =)

Btw, do go and see a gynae to ensure that everything is ok!

Enjoy ur term and stay happy!!!

Cheers

congrats winnie! so lucky..

my AF just arrived today.. very disappointed..

bought my first sets of ovulation kit 2 weeks ago, and tried testing from day 18 onwards, cos my cycle has always been about 38days for the last 4 cycles.. i tested like for at least 12 days.. till today, still thought maybe can going to ovulate already, who knows, AF is here..

while testing negative LH surges on these 12 days, i noticed some days has darker lines, some days lighter, and some days no lines.. but never 1 day did i see a very dark and defined line (i bought from tinyshop by the way) that according to the instructions, would then represents a LH surge day... how could i have miss it??

so when did my ovulation happen??

looks like either i never ovulate or it was before the day18 when i started testing...

and i did BD on some of the days, why did I not hit the right day? last cycle i BD too early and this cycle, BD too late... my cycle seems to be avoiding me purposely....

i'm so disappointed now..

seeing all my friends like try once and pregnant already...

what is wrong with me... :(
Dun tink so much though i know its diff cuz I've been tinking and stressding alot too... Try again and like Winnie_gal, I believe we'll strike someday!! Nv give up!!!

I am praying hard tat my AF dun report this month.... ;p Lets work hard!!

Sending you truck loads of baby dusk!!!

Cheers

Congrats! I'm so happy to know of the news and glad you did the test again!!!! What a great xmas gift.... =)

Btw, do go and see a gynae to ensure that everything is ok!

Enjoy your term and stay happy!!!

Cheers
Thanks!
my 1st appt with gynae is next yr Jan 6.. cuz she is very pack..no choice..:nah:
by the time already like week 7-8 liao..

PoOtz

Congrats Winnie gal!

Sigh, do you find yourself imagining nausea, cramps. I keep touching my breast to see if it's swollen or sore... I had the worse migraine and nausea after a day out in the sun and started to think if it's symptoms. Then the AF comes. *fail*

Thinking of consulting a fertility doctor in Jan... any to recommend?

Thanks!
my 1st appt with gynae is next your Jan 6.. cuz she is very pack..no choice..:nah:
by the time already like week 7-8 ..

decoco

ladies, any gynae to recommend? i'm thinking of maybe going for a scan or something? i think i did a test for cyst b4, and nothing was found...

but i do observe that when i have menstrual cramp every month, it is always on the right side..

i wonder why...

abit worried now after reading some websites that if cramps only occur on one side better see a doctor....

:(

pumpkin101

I am trying TTC too. I have been trying for nearly a year and there is no news still. I guess maybe I didn't work hard enough. On the hand, my DH is rather stressful at work.

Anyway, we tried to find out what exactly happen. My DH insist to go for a sperm check. Indded, his sperm count is low and now he is taking supplement from my gynae. He has been taking that for 3mths and could see that the sperms becomes thicker. We will further confirm the improvement when he go for another sperm test check.

And as for me, I have been taking serophene and I begin to believe/realised that this pill doesn't work for me. It never did even for my 1st pregnancy. I just got lucky.

So recently I went to see a TCM. After my gf got pregnant after seeing this doc. My gf also said she got lucky after trying for a year becos the doc said to her that it will be a bit difficult for her to conceive too.

I was shattered after what the doc told me. I was upset cos I didn't know that womb is on the cool side after so many years. I wish I seek TCM earlier but on the hand, it's not easy to find a real good one. Doc said for my condition and esp. after 2 fibroid operation, to be able to conceive for the 1st time is indeed a miracle.

Lucky thing is there is hope to cure my cooling womb. I am now undergoing accupunture with the doc and taking medicine (powder form) as told.

I'm trying to stay positive still and I have faith in this doc.

So I think for those who are TTC, if half a year still no news, best to check out what problem it could be. I am saying this is to save time as day by day, months by months, age is indeed catching up.

I envy people who said things like I want to have a dragon baby or wait for another 3yrs to conceive blar blar... Just that to certain people like myself has a slightly more difficult chance to conceive so got to try harder and get help from TCM.

I guess for those who are TTC. Remain positive and continue trying. Never try never know when gonna strike...

I am trying trying to concieve too. I have been trying for nearly a year and there is no news still. I guess maybe I didn't work hard enough. On the hand, my dear husband is rather stressful at work.

Anyway, we tried to find out what exactly happen. My dear husband insist to go for a sperm check. Indded, his sperm count is low and now he is taking supplement from my gynae. He has been taking that for 3mths and could see that the sperms becomes thicker. We will further confirm the improvement when he go for another sperm test check.

And as for me, I have been taking serophene and I begin to believe/realised that this pill doesn't work for me. It never did even for my 1st pregnancy. I just got lucky.

So recently I went to see a traditional chinese medicine. After my gf got pregnant after seeing this doc. My gf also said she got lucky after trying for a year becos the doc said to her that it will be a bit difficult for her to conceive too.

I was shattered after what the doc told me. I was upset cos I didn't know that womb is on the cool side after so many years. I wish I seek traditional chinese medicine earlier but on the hand, it's not easy to find a real good one. Doc said for my condition and esp. after 2 fibroid operation, to be able to conceive for the 1st time is indeed a miracle.

Lucky thing is there is hope to cure my cooling womb. I am now undergoing accupunture with the doc and taking medicine (powder form) as told.

I'm trying to stay positive still and I have faith in this doc.

So I think for those who are trying to concieve, if half a year still no news, best to check out what problem it could be. I am saying this is to save time as day by day, months by months, age is indeed catching up.

I envy people who said things like I want to have a dragon baby or wait for another 3yrs to conceive blar blar... Just that to certain people like myself has a slightly more difficult chance to conceive so got to try harder and get help from traditional chinese medicine.

I guess for those who are trying to concieve. Remain positive and continue trying. Never try never know when gonna strike...

Hi there,

Me too, I've been trying for a yr plus already and still nothing happens.. Really very stress bout it and cant stop keeping and worrying!!

Hopefully my AF dun report this month so that I can present this greatest xmas gift to my hubby and parents just like winnie_gal... keeping my fingers crossed...

If it doesnt happen, I am considering to go for a checkup too.. May I know which doctor u seeing now and where isit?

Many thanks in advance & lets work & pray hard that we strike soon!!!! :shyxxx:

pumpkin101

Hi *when it'll happen*

I'm seeing Dr Cao Bei at Parkmall.
Ya let's us work harder and hopefully can conceive successfully...

Hi *when it'll happen*

I'm seeing Dr Cao Bei at Parkmall.
Ya let's us work harder and hopefully can conceive successfully...
Is he good and what's his charges like?

I am hoping that my AF dun report but I'm having this feeling that its coming soon... =(

Lets pray and work hard...

Sending myself n u truck loads of baby dusk!!

pumpkin101

Wow so sweet of you! Ya may load of baby dust "suffocate" us, haha

The doc is a SHE :)

The last time I went to see her, I paid 198.
Consultation fee - 60 + ( I heard it will be cheaper during the 2nd visit.)
Medicine - 82 +
Accupunture - 60 +

Wow so sweet of you! Ya may load of baby dust "suffocate" us, haha

The doc is a SHE :)

The last time I went to see her, I paid 198.
Consultation fee - 60 + ( I heard it will be cheaper during the 2nd visit.)
Medicine - 82 +
Accupunture - 60 +
Oh.. Okok.. Thanks for the info...Lets see if i'm lucky to strike this time round, if not then i'll go visit the doc...

And ya.. I do hope that the baby dust do get all of us suffocated and strike!! LOL'

Jia You!

mrs_eg

2weeks away and so much has happen here!!

Congrats to Winnie gal on converting frm TTC... to MTB!!

My AF tis mth also came... worst is during my holiday... so wasted... wat to do?

Anyway...To all who are still trying... gambatae!!!