Trying for Year 2010 Baby

shiseru

Hey SMOKEYeyes,

Refer my BBT chart shiseru Ovulation Charts

FF suggested I ovulated on day 9, started testing with OPK on day 10 to day 12 all -ve.

It seems my temp after ovulation doesn't really rise a lot (from 36.23 to 36.40), and has been staying at 36.4 for 4 days in a row! When i look at your chart, i can see change in temperature during the DPO and temp is also higher, but mine has no sign of temperature increased after ovulation

I wonder if that means I did not ovulate? :'(

mrs_eg

anyone with good news? i feel very disappointed.. >.<
No good news yet for me...
Hang in there ok?
It is normal to feel disappointed... but dun worry... we are all in the same bought here... so cheer up and it will be all better one day... and soon your dreams will come true!!!

belleyap

Hi dear all i am new here also. I am trying for baby since last year Dec. Have being trying lol but dun have how !!

shiseru

Hi dear all i am new here also. I am trying for baby since last year Dec. Have being trying lol but dont have how !!
Are you using any tool to help you conceive? Like OPK, taking BBT?

winnie gal, failed ar!? Argh. you using any OPK or BBT or not?

anttan

hi ladies,

i'm trying to a tiger baby and indeed tat i did success after seeing TCM for 3 months...

but unfortunately, my pregnancy doesn't last also as baby's heartbeat stopped at 8.5weeks...

my first AF just went by aft the D&C and hope to try for another tiger baby on jan or feb 2010...

i din do so many tests like u all did eventho i have TTC for more than a yr... this TCM tat i visit, will give a chart from the first day of my AF and will tell me which day to try and which day to avoid...

most imptly, he diagnosis tat i have PCOS and right ovary is very weak for conceive so will let me skipped TTC when my right side is ovulating... and my tat succeed pregnancy was on the left side...

b4 i went to see TCM, i was seeing gynae but din do any test for me, etc... just told me tat both of us are fine but just dunno why that i cant conceive... so i had actually given up hope by seeing gynae...

dun give up hope.. there's still lots of method tat we din try before... since everyone of us are normal, our chances of conceiving will be coming soon too... altho i did stress on this previously, but stop stressing abt it is not a big issue if you have overcome it...

for me, maybe i'm more relaxed as my TCM will tell me which date to try etc, so tat i dun need to calculate, etc..

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!

PoOtz

hi ladies,

i'm trying to a tiger baby and indeed that i did success after seeing traditional chinese medicine for 3 months...

but unfortunately, my pregnancy doesn't last also as baby's heartbeat stopped at 8.5weeks...

my first AF just went by after the D&C and hope to try for another tiger baby on jan or feb 2010...

i did not do so many tests like you all did eventho i have trying to concieve for more than a your... this traditional chinese medicine that i visit, will give a chart from the first day of my AF and will tell me which day to try and which day to avoid...

most imptly, he diagnosis that i have PCOS and right ovary is very weak for conceive so will let me skipped trying to concieve when my right side is ovulating... and my that succeed pregnancy was on the left side...

before i went to see traditional chinese medicine, i was seeing gynae but did not do any test for me, etc... just told me that both of us are fine but just dont know why that i cant conceive... so i had actually given up hope by seeing gynae...

dont give up hope.. there's still lots of method that we did not try before... since everyone of us are normal, our chances of conceiving will be coming soon too... altho i did stress on this previously, but stop stressing about it is not a big issue if you have overcome it...

for me, maybe i'm more relaxed as my traditional chinese medicine will tell me which date to try etc, so that i dont need to calculate, etc..

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!
Sorry, but how did your gynae know that you are fine when he didn't do any tests on you? Just by looking at your face? :p

anttan

Sorry, but how did your gynae know that you are fine when he didn't do any tests on you? Just by looking at your face? :p
Hi Pootz,

all he done for me is a scanning... tat's all.. then prescribe me with folic acid and advise me to get rid the cyst...

anttan

LOL!

By the way anttan, you give what chart to the traditional chinese medicine? By the way, which traditional chinese medicine are you seeing?
Hi Shiseru,

nope, nothing at all... i just told him tat we are trying for baby. then he'll read both me and my hubby's pulse and will ask some information like when is the last AF, how long is the cycle... but for me, he will know when my next AF is coming... and is always on the same day or ard the corner..

he'll then prescribe medication for both of us to brew it... he will tell us honestly whether we need IUI or IVF straight... but even doing IUI or IVF, he'll also prescribe some medication to take so tat will enhance the chance of conceiving.. he will not crash the medication with the gynae...

he's at marine parade central which lots of ppl seeing him for TTC-ing and lots of recommendations in the forum too...

thepinkdot

Hi Shiseru,

nope, nothing at all... i just told him that we are trying for baby. then he'll read both me and my hubby's pulse and will ask some information like when is the last AF, how long is the cycle... but for me, he will know when my next AF is coming... and is always on the same day or around the corner..

he'll then prescribe medication for both of us to brew it... he will tell us honestly whether we need IUI or IVF straight... but even doing IUI or IVF, he'll also prescribe some medication to take so that will enhance the chance of conceiving.. he will not crash the medication with the gynae...

he's at marine parade central which lots of ppl seeing him for trying to concieve-ing and lots of recommendations in the forum too...
could i have the address pls?

thepinkdot

to be honest, my problem with TTC is not being unable to conceive.. is more of irregular menstruation cycles.. *sigh*