Trying for Year 2010 Baby

Tig&P

Hi Smokeyeyes,
think u hv done what u need to do le....! Just relax n hope that thing will work ard bah!

I've also tried for near to a yr... been to check my womb, tube,etc 6 mths ago..
Hv been on clomid for 4 cycles n did whatever is needed but also not successful...

So now i decide to stop western treatment.. and try TCM next wk.

I don't do BBT charting cos mine not v accurate one...so my temp always flucuate even not ovulating...

xman

i am confused with the ovaluation test knit. it will only show + when it is our ovaluation day right, not on the day which the online calender say we are fertile..
normally u use it based on yr menses period,if the ovulation test knit show plus then most likely u will o in 24 to 48 hours.

anyone interested to get ovulation test knit and pregnancy knit pls email me at xman0808@hotmail.com, i'm selling at $0.8 for 1, and $6 for 10 including normal postage.welcome enquery.thanks

Hi All

A little updates:

hubby did his SA on 3 Oct... Count 50, Vol 1.2ml, Total Progressive Mortility 64%, Normal Morphology 2%. REsults aren't fantastic.

I saw gynae for the first time today 24 Oct... did an ultrasound and vaginal scan to see if anything cyst or lesions or any 'tubes' blocked, nothing.. so it's good news for now. I have to go back in a week just so he could confirm I have ovulated properly, though from my chart he commented my bbt curves are looking good.

hubby given provironum today by gynae to improve his 'army' and hubby also had his scrotum looked at and 'touched' by the gynae..

am going back to see TCM doc on Wed to continue my chinese medicine everyday and hubby can only see her in early Nov which will then be a new cycle.. sigh.. :wong29:

update soon.

Meanwhile.. babydust to all!

Tig&P

Smokeyeyes,
all the best to u!

I also went to TCM this fri (1st time) to tiao my body... which i hope can help me to concieve asap! But i'm not sure how long i can tahan the chinese med woh, black black n slightly bitter...

Hi Tig&P

Yes yes... the medicine is not yummy and the brewing part is the pain i feel. :) And I take them everyday!
But if it all works.. its all worth it!
*pat on your shoulder* Let's work hard together! :D

Tig&P

Hi Tig&P

Yes yes... the medicine is not yummy and the brewing part is the pain i feel. :) And I take them everyday!
But if it all works.. its all worth it!
*pat on your shoulder* Let's work hard together! :D
SMOKEYeyes,
my medicine don't need to brew one, it's powder form and are pack in individual pack (like Ma Kwang type). But it still taste funny & bitter...

Ya... i hope that i'll work cos seeing TCM is not any cheaper than seeing western gynae...:elvis:

Tks, we will work hard together!:Dancing_wub:

SMOKEYeyes,
my medicine dont't need to brew one, it's powder form and are pack in individual pack (like Kwang type). But it still taste funny & bitter...

Ya... i hope that i'll work cos seeing traditional chinese medicine is not any cheaper than seeing western gynae...:elvis:

thanks, we will work hard together!:Dancing_wub:
Hi Tig&P

My chinese medicine are the REAL herbs where you'd put in the slow-cooker to brew type and not the westernized powdered type.. the instructions was to put in 3 bowls of water and drew until it is left with one bowl.. the very traditional type. I took the powdered ones before from another Chinese Doc and found it didnt make me feel any difference and they tasted yucky.

As for charges.. I am seeing a chinese free clinic.. meaning to say, you'd pay with whatever amount you'd want. so I'd normally drop S$10 to $20 per visit inclusive of medicine and of course if I need to take the medicine everyday after that, I'd buy my own from medical halls for between S$6.50 to S$7 per pkt.

CHEERS to CHINESE MEDICINE! :wong19:we are here for each other.. :D

Tig&P

Hi Tig&P

My chinese medicine are the REAL herbs where you'd put in the slow-cooker to brew type and not the westernized powdered type.. the instructions was to put in 3 bowls of water and drew until it is left with one bowl.. the very traditional type. I took the powdered ones before from another Chinese Doc and found it didnt make me feel any difference and they tasted yucky.

As for charges.. I am seeing a chinese free clinic.. meaning to say, you'd pay with whatever amount you'd want. so I'd normally drop S$10 to $20 per visit inclusive of medicine and of course if I need to take the medicine everyday after that, I'd buy my own from medical halls for between S$6.50 to S$7 per pkt.

CHEERS to CHINESE MEDICINE! :wong19:we are here for each other.. :D
Oh! think i understand le! Ur is like "Tong Ji clinic" type where is up to individual to drop any amt u like.... Is it very crowded? I tink i cannot make it if it for the brewing of 3 bowls to 1 bowl type...

But anyway, i hope that we can succeed in our TTcing soon....:Dancing_tongue:

paiseh...so long never login busy the operation...fianlly my cyst is remove by dr irene.. AF report liao, have to wait after this cycle then can tcc.. hopefully can sucess...
dr give me some folic acid to take every morning..

so far any good news? any mummy getting pregnant?

shiseru

paiseh...so long never login busy the operation...fianlly my cyst is remove by dr irene.. AF report , have to wait after this cycle then can tcc.. hopefully can sucess...
dr give me some folic acid to take every morning..

so far any good news? any mummy getting pregnant?
Oh yes there is... but i will leave you to go and explore hehehehe... :bbtongue:

decoco

hey ladies, also started TTC for a 2010 baby.. and trying to do it by looking at the calendar..

was experiencing some of the symtoms last few days.. like bloating, gassy, headaches, and waiting for menses to be missed (praying hard).. but who knows it came last night.

was so disappointed..and also worried.. well have to say that this is my first month of real trying. but so envious of hearing so many stories of people getting married and immediately got pregnant, but why cant we?

moreover we really did it like every other day for a period of about 2 weeks + around the days i thought i should be ovulating..

so can't udnerstand why we kept it under such tight schedule still can't strike... hope i'm not having problems...

do you ladies face such problems b4?

mrs_eg

hey ladies, also started trying to concieve for a 2010 baby.. and trying to do it by looking at the calendar..

was experiencing some of the symtoms last few days.. like bloating, gassy, headaches, and waiting for menses to be missed (praying hard).. but who knows it came last night.

was so disappointed..and also worried.. well have to say that this is my first month of real trying. but so envious of hearing so many stories of people getting married and immediately got pregnant, but why cant we?

moreover we really did it like every other day for a period of about 2 weeks + around the days i thought i should be ovulating..

so can't udnerstand why we kept it under such tight schedule still can't strike... hope i'm not having problems...

do you ladies face such problems before?
dun worry... "getting pregnant is easy" this is the verse parents warn us when we are young... and "not ready"

In fact after 10mths of trying now... i realise trying to conceive is not easy actually. Most of those who got pregnant immediately after getting married... didnt really plan for it actually...

Alot of us in this TTC forums have been trying for months and some years...In fact on the average... ppl will concieve within 9mths of actively trying... therefore no need to be alarm if u are trying for a couple of months...

If still it worried... then u and ur hubby can both go do a health check to see if you both are doing well...

shiseru

Maybe you should start using OPK and BBT to help you determine when you ovulate.

By right my menses is based on 28 days so the ovulation should be day 14, but I started using OPK after m/c and I realised there will be a surge on day 11, so I ovulate early.

hey ladies, also started trying to concieve for a 2010 baby.. and trying to do it by looking at the calendar..

do you ladies face such problems before?

mi also very sad, i everyday also feel bloated de lah, i dun bother to much liao... sianz liao... after my operation me hav been truing really hard like every alternate leh..