Trying to conceive

lalagal

Re: thanks all

Hello all mums to be,

Happy 2013!! I went for my tube test and the result was good!! No blocked tube yet I felt strange and more worried..cos I don't know where the problem is. All I can do now is wait, try, destress and hope... Hoping for a snake baby.

Good news for ya, gingertea! Let's all who's TTC for a snake baby, gambatte!!

lalagal

i also dont know where my prob is.
but my hb has 50% abnormal sperm.
i am suspecting my body might be rejecting his normal sperms as well :(
Hi Quincy, did you do a body check-up as well? my hubby has got low sperm count and low mortility issue too. been TTC for the past 2yrs...went to do the test for any blockage last yr and phew...no blockage...

my menses are irregular so have been seeing chinese sinseh to build up my health. according to sinseh my womb is 'cold' and not enough blood.. hubby also see d same sinseh as me to improve his sperm count and motility. Recently, he went to do the semen analysis test and it showed improvement!

Jia you!!

lalagal

Thanks quincy! Anyone can share what were the 1st few symptoms you experienced before you confirm you're pregnant? These few days I felt nauseous always at around the same timing. I'm measuring my bbt and I'm DPO 9, today is the 10th day...keeping fingers cross.

Justina

i had no symptoms until 6-7 weeks, then vomiting and nausea. throw up immediately if smell cooking, garbage bag, floor detergent. very bad. :(

lalagal

i had no symptoms until 6-7 weeks, then vomiting and nausea. throw up immediately if smell cooking, garbage bag, floor detergent. very bad. :(

Woo...datz really bad & sounds scary... :( so it isnt usual to experience nausea/vomiting so early? Still scratching head y these few days I've the nausea/vomiting feeling but nothing came out

Dragontail

lalagal, me keeping fingers crossed for you!

For me, early symptoms are nausea and fatigue, before a hpt positive. But everyone is different. Some dont get it till later or dont even get it at all! The best now is just let time tells and also have plenty of rest. Good luck.

lalagal

Thanks Dragontail!! :) yup, can only wait and wait...(seems like a long wait...) :( to have the preggy test. Congrats on your pregnancy!! :)

lalagal, me keeping fingers crossed for you!

For me, early symptoms are nausea and fatigue, before a hpt positive. But everyone is different. Some dont get it till later or dont even get it at all! The best now is just let time tells and also have plenty of rest. Good luck.

vanphammanh

Tôi cũng đang lo về vấn đề này không có giờ vẫn đang cố gắng chữa nhưng vẫn chưa có kết quả như mong muốn

fertility

I have testimonials of people who managed to conceive one past 40 yrs. if u keen ps email shirleyho13@gmail.com for details .

fertility

I have testimonials of people who managed to conceive one past 40 yrs. if u keen ps email me at shirleyho13@gmail.com for details

bbtots

Hihi, i've got brand new Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit (20pcs) for sale at reasonable prices, expiry in Nov 2014, email me at yoh.babytots@gmail.com for more info.

This kit identifies the 2 best days to conceive in each cycle, over 99% accurate. It's easy to use & show a smiley face when you are about to O. This eliminates the guesswork of whether the test line is dark as the control line in ovulation strips.
It’s important not to urinate for at least 4 hours before using Clearblue, best to test in the morning after you wake up. This is to make sure that the hormone level in your urine is concentrated enough for the test to detect.

Stephy

one used clearblue fertility monitor with 26 test sticks for sale.
used for one mth onli n im preggie.
selling at $250. interested pls txt me at 9 two three four nine six one zero
thanks!

gingertea

hi

Dear all moms to be,

Sorry for my to reply now. I need sometimes to sort out on what I want. I am diabetic. Now, also got protein in urine.... seem that there are many obstacles to be pregnant. Im so sad... I really dunno what to do.. I have stop seeing dr henry for 3 months N tried on my own while im am on medication. I will resume to see him again my next cycle. I will try for another 3-4 round before giving up hope. God bless.