Trying to conceive

petitemum

Hi All,

I tested the pregnancy tests 2 times and both are positive. I am going to see the gynae soon.. so happy now :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

bleeeee

we are also TTC..

married for over a year and i just came off bcp few months ago. been trying to track and hoping to strike, but no luck so far.. :(

wondering if i should go see a doc and do any tests? or if i should get some ovulation predictor kits.

period seems quite regular (about 31-32 days) and i do use the period tracker app on iphone and we try to make babies during my fertile period or estimated ovulation date but no luck so far leh

SIGH!

petitemum

Hi Bleeee,

I think you should try with ovulation test strips for about 2 or 3 months first before you see the doctor to save money. That's what I did and I got preg.. all the best....

we are also TTC..

married for over a year and i just came off bcp few months ago. been trying to track and hoping to strike, but no luck so far.. :(

wondering if i should go see a doc and do any tests? or if i should get some ovulation predictor kits.

period seems quite regular (about 31-32 days) and i do use the period tracker app on iphone and we try to make babies during my fertile period or estimated ovulation date but no luck so far leh

SIGH!

askme1979

Hi all mummies wanabe ,

have you all heard of the natural ingredients in sheep placenta?

As it contains bioactive nutrients i have heard of cases where it can help in promoting virility (for male) and fertility (for female) as well as regulating the menstrual cycle, reduce constipation etc.

Please feel free to browse through the content in Sheep Placenta

Feel free to ask me if i can assist, i am a Product Advisor of this supplement : ADEL.

You may find this product on my Facebook Group too for more details.

Facebook Group - Super Age Defying Elixir

Cheers.
askme1979

[video=youtube;Xqg91CG9hZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqg91CG9hZs[/video]

shijiaxin

sorry i am against company using Sharks as ingredient in their product

Hi all mummies wanabe ,

have you all heard of the natural ingredients in sheep placenta?

As it contains bioactive nutrients i have heard of cases where it can help in promoting virility (for male) and fertility (for female) as well as regulating the menstrual cycle, reduce constipation etc.

Please feel free to browse through the content in Sheep Placenta

Feel free to ask me if i can assist, i am a Product Advisor of this supplement : ADEL.

You may find this product on my Facebook Group too for more details.

Facebook Group - Super Age Defying Elixir

Cheers.
askme1979

[video=youtube;Xqg91CG9hZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=Xqg91CG9hZs[/video]

bleeeee

Hi Bleeee,

I think you should try with ovulation test strips for about 2 or 3 months first before you see the doctor to save money. That's what I did and I got preg.. all the best....
thanks, maybe i should try that next... which brand do you use? i saw clearblue at watsons, so exp!! but i guess seeing doc will cost more, LOL.

Carlisle

dear all-mum-wannabes,

i can understand some ladies who had a hard time trying to conceive. having a baby is really gifted and if you had tried all methods but didn't work, i recommend you to consider the Pregnancy Miracle ebook. This book had helped many infertile women to conceive naturally worldwide. You can get pregnant even if you are:
-in 30s or 40s
-have tubal obstruction
-have uterine fibroid
-have ovarian cyst
-low sperm count
-history of miscarriages
any many other conditions....

They called Pregnancy Miracle for a reason. Now, you too can conceive a healthy baby naturally. Good luck.
Is there any free copies on this? hehe.. I am dying to get preggy but I think He still doesn't want me to get preggy yet. :(

You may want to try kangen water. Can get it from me for a free try. It's just a miracle water. Nothing special. My sperm volume went up. Just try it.

For those who are preggy, see this. Let me know if you want to try.

youtube.com/user/xtremexn?feature=mhee#p/f

Last edited:

bleeeee

Thanks ladies! I picked up some ovulation test strips. Will have to try this month.

Which days do you start testing? My cycle is typically 29-31 days, should I start testing on day 13? Should I test once a day or twice? I got the clearblue digital off eBay coz I didn't want to bother with trying to figure out the strips, not cheap! But still significantly cheaper den sg!

shijiaxin

Hi bleeeee,

I used the strips (so muchcheaper la, i got from blog shop) my cycle is ard 28 to 32 days..
i start testing on day 10 just in case i got easy O...
i test twice a day.. morning 2nd pee and after dinner before 8pm.

Thanks ladies! I picked up some ovulation test strips. Will have to try this month.

Which days do you start testing? My cycle is typically 29-31 days, should I start testing on day 13? Should I test once a day or twice? I got the clearblue digital off eBay coz I didn't want to bother with trying to figure out the strips, not cheap! But still significantly cheaper then sg!

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

crystaljade

Hi, I am new to this forum, married for 5 years +++ and have been trying for a baby all this years but still no luck yet.

Both of us have try all sort of methods, modern and tradition but still no luck yet, even going for holidays.

I feel like my hubby is giving up trying.

Any advice from you all ?