Trying Trying STILL TRYING!!!!

Maqisa

hi
Just want to know if there's anyone out there who's like 35 and above and trying for a baby for the first time? u see, i got married late and sigh, i'm like 37 now and i am NOT pregnant till date.. it's been very stressful and very very upsetting, esp when my sis-in-law had like 2 already (my hubby only had 1 elder brother but this sis-in-law,pretty yucky person.., she's much younger than me.. so i guess she's more fertile)

i felt so so so stressed up coz tons of articles stated that it gets more and more tough for women to get preggy aft the 35 mark and i'm really WAY PASS 35!!!! honestly, i dun feel old and thk god, i dun look 37 but at times, i felt old and lousy and looking at my sis-in-law and others with kids, i felt so URGH!!!!!

its gets to the point when i just want to give up.. i mean, its so pointless trying only to face the grand disappointment month after month...

My hubby was ok about us not having a child yet, maybe because he doesnt want to add on anymore stress, still i felt so incompetent and lousy as a wife!!!

We are both healthy and been to the doc's, everything's ok... so i just dun get it..

linuspine

Try go hong kong n make one. Age could be an issue. Bt i see alot pple reali go hk and try they make it.. another thg is.. bring ur hubby to oversea beachew for holi.. better there is some bikini or open minded view.. get him to his urge highest peak. Den success rate is high..

Satya

Hi
Don't get stressed first.it will bring down u and make u feel depressed.Always have a positive thought.

RedDevil

Go holiday with your hubby and relax. Don't stress yourself. When you r stress, it will be more difficult to conceive. Don't keep thinking of getting pregnant, relax your mind. Because the more u think e more it will be difficult to be pregnant as u feeling stress. Last time I also.keep thinking of getting pregnant but not successful. So in the end I give up and let nature take it.course. I din bother anymore and I feel more relaxed. We went holIdays. Who knows I'm pregnant after that.and I don't even know! I still play badminton with colleagues. My menses delayed which quite normal to me. Until my colleagues mention to me say maybe I should check cos I keep having cramps (which normal cos I alway have cramp). Then I realised I'm actually 6 weeks pregnant. Now my baby already 2 months old :).
So don't worry. Go holiday with your hubby and relax! All the best!! :)

etep9114

My aunt-in-law gave birth to a boy after years of trying this January. She's 42 when she gave birth. If trying to conceive itself is stressful for you then you can forget about having one. She went through years of traditional chinese medicine treatment with my uncle-in-law. She went through tests due to her age... high risk group. She is on strict diet. She went for all sorts of antenatal courses including yoga and so on to make sure she's fit even during pregnancy. She had to take tonics and so on to make sure she and the baby gets enough of nutrients... etc. Seeing this, without discipline and persistence... I doubt anyone can do it especially when she worked till 2 days before her due. Fortunate for her though... she's conceived naturally not via IUF or IVF else it's more physically torturing to have injection daily.

EnonPoh

Try not to be too stress...
Go for a holiday to wind down and relax...
My gynae and friends all ask me to relax and enjoy the process rather than stress over it...
hopes baby dust comes to us soon!!! Hwaiting!!!!

adlinzul

hi
Just want to know if there's anyone out there who's like 35 and above and trying for a baby for the first time? u see, i got married late and sigh, i'm like 37 now and i am NOT pregnant till date.. it's been very stressful and very very upsetting, esp when my sis-in-law had like 2 already (my hubby only had 1 elder brother but this sis-in-law,pretty yucky person.., she's much younger than me.. so i guess she's more fertile)
i felt so so so stressed up coz tons of articles stated that it gets more and more tough for women to get preggy aft the 35 mark and i'm really WAY PASS 35!!!! honestly, i dun feel old and thk god, i dun look 37 but at times, i felt old and lousy and looking at my sis-in-law and others with kids, i felt so URGH!!!!!

its gets to the point when i just want to give up.. i mean, its so pointless trying only to face the grand disappointment month after month...

My hubby was ok about us not having a child yet, maybe because he doesnt want to add on anymore stress, still i felt so incompetent and lousy as a wife!!!

We are both healthy and been to the doc's, everything's ok... so i just dun get it..
hey dear u wanna drink LD Venus?
to stabilise back your hormones...
coz sometimes unstable hormones can be difficult to get pregnant

reiann

this stress thing is very annoying I have to admit. after my ectopic pregnancy, and some months later, we tried again in earnest. and the stress of trying to get pregnant really got to me. every month I'd try so damn hard (with husband of course) and to be so crushed when my period came. then we went for a holiday.. and I told myself, I'm just going to enjoy this trip, great food, great skiing, we had sex, but for the pleasure of it.. and there. I got pregnant, and we are now about a month away from expecting.

good luck, girls! take heart.

babywaby

Your stress in wanting to get pregnant so badly could be working against u. Relax and enjoy the process. I'm young and it took me a year and a half.
U might want to get this lubricant from guardian that's called Pre-seed. It worked for me.

If all else fails u can consider IVF. U can use medisave for some parts of it.

All the best and don't give up!

dalin

You may want to try using ovulation kit. I tried 1 year no sucess then after using once hit jackpot :) I know it can be pretty frustrating. All the best

reiann

ovulation kit can work - but do note that sometimes you need to use two pee sticks/kit a day to really narrow your 'fertile' range. but that said, I found it very stressful and pressurizing. with the ovulation kit telling me that I am at my most fertile, I jumped my husband. but it felt forced. sex wasn't fun anymore. it was so mechanical. my husband didn't enjoy that either. we didn't get pregnant those months we used the ovulation kit, but it helped me track down when I usually ovulate (differs from woman to woman).

that one month I didn't use it - we got pregnant. ha!

EnonPoh

ovulation kit can work - but do note that sometimes you need to use two pee sticks/kit a day to really narrow your 'fertile' range. but that said, I found it very stressful and pressurizing. with the ovulation kit telling me that I am at my most fertile, I jumped my husband. but it felt forced. sex wasn't fun anymore. it was so mechanical. my husband didn't enjoy that either. we didn't get pregnant those months we used the ovulation kit, but it helped me track down when I usually ovulate (differs from woman to woman).

that one month I didn't use it - we got pregnant. ha!
Thanks!! think i should just be patient and wait ba... i want the sessions to be enjoyful so that the bundle would be a love of ours... but it will be good if i wanna track... cheers!!

Use ovulation strips to find out your ovulation dates!Hi,

I have extra One-Step Ovulation Test and One-Step Pregnancy Test available... Ordered too much when I was trying to conceive! Hee hee. So far both have been accurate for me... I've gotten my 2nd child afterall! Haha...

Letting go at S$0.60 per strip. If you get all from me, then I'll waive postage. PM if interested. :)

diza

I do agree when many here state "don't think too much". When I was TTC, I was quite stressed up. I kept asking my husband why is it so easy for unmarried couples to conceive but so hard for ppl like us.. And working as a teacher added stress for me.. I finally conceive in January. January was not a chaotic month for teachers and we just had our Dec hols... So I really think that stress plays a BIG part! And while doing "it", never ever think that you're trying to have baby.. Just do it for fun like those unmarried couples! Baby dust to u babe!

luckymum

Actually I agree. I'm 27. Even for my age I got married at 21 have sex for 5 years of unprotected sex and I never got pregnant. When I wanted a baby couldn't. When I decided to wait for next year I got pregnant the following month. I think just have sex regularly, like 2-3 times a week, really enjoy it not for baby making, and lie really long on bed to enjoy post sex fondling. Try that first lah..

I think it's the invisible stress of wanting a child. It happen to both my number one and coming number two. When i dont want then tio. So as long as you know you are healthy and doctor confirm. It's ok lah. Give yourself time.

elletwins

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]I would like to share a testimonial of a lady who was suffering from Endometriosis. Endometriosis is a female health disorder that occurs when cells from the lining of the womb (uterus) grow in other areas of the body. This can lead to pain, irregular bleeding, and problems getting pregnant. Despite having this problem, she was able to get pregnant. Drop me an email (rouzhen@ymail.com) for the testimonial and the method she used.[/FONT][/FONT]

MummyJanelle

Same here, keep trying and trying .. had tried for 2 months and stopped this month bcos doctor said do not try when during period was super pain if not will bcome Ectopic Pregnancy .. finger cross this month will be smooth sa.. i also just order the ovulation kit. Hope it work on it.. :Dancing_wub:

adlinzul

Same here, keep trying and trying .. had tried for 2 months and stopped this month bcos doctor said do not try when during period was super pain if not will bcome Ectopic Pregnancy .. finger cross this month will be smooth sa.. i also just order the ovulation kit. Hope it work on it.. :Dancing_wub:
my fwen also keep trying & trying still no news so she took the LD Venus to stabilise her hormones & gladly after few months she got pregnant..lucky for her..