TTC successfully or finding a job first?

apollo

Yeah, my hubby also told me the same thing. But after that, he will add on "why didn't u tell me when we married that you wanted to be a housewife?". Had I known, I would not have bought a 5-room flat so as to lessen the burden". At this point, I would have nothing to say because I only thought of becoming a housewife after realizing that I dun like stressful work environment (like tremendous workload, demanding boss, urgent deadlines. I hate all these!!!).
My hubby makes it sounds like it is my fault & he is blaming me... Ok ok, so in a sense, it is my fault but surely he does not have to say it this way right?
dun he knows tt there's always unforseen circumstances?? LOL... i did told my hubby before, if we hav our own children, i'll definitely stay at hm and take care of them on my own.. at least e 1st 2 yrs as i dun wish to miss thier 1st flip, 1st crawl, 1st laughter, 1st time standing up etc etc... hehe...

jal

dun he knows tt there's always unforseen circumstances?? LOL... i did told my hubby before, if we hav our own children, i'll definitely stay at hm and take care of them on my own.. at least e 1st 2 yrs as i dun wish to miss thier 1st flip, 1st crawl, 1st laughter, 1st time standing up etc etc... hehe...
Hey regina, so did your hubby approve of this arrangement? Or did he frown upon it? Actually I also think this way too because once that very FIRST moment comes & goes, it will never come back. You can press the rewind button but nothing will go back in time.
At this moment now, I think my hubby is more concerned that I find a job, even a PT job first.... I went for a few interviews but did not managed to find a suitable one.

apollo

Hey regina, so did your hubby approve of this arrangement? Or did he frown upon it? Actually I also think this way too because once that very FIRST moment comes & goes, it will never come back. You can press the rewind button but nothing will go back in time.
At this moment now, I think my hubby is more concerned that I find a job, even a PT job first.... I went for a few interviews but did not managed to find a suitable one.
he supports my decision cos he also bu fang xin other ppl take care of BB as both our mothers bz wking.. haha..

maybe ur hubby is afriad if he's the sole breadwinner, everything will be v tough... cos 1 more bb, 1 more expenses.. hehe..

J

justforgags

Yeah, my hubby also told me the same thing. But after that, he will add on "why didn't u tell me when we married that you wanted to be a housewife?". Had I known, I would not have bought a 5-room flat so as to lessen the burden". At this point, I would have nothing to say because I only thought of becoming a housewife after realizing that I dun like stressful work environment (like tremendous workload, demanding boss, urgent deadlines. I hate all these!!!).
My hubby makes it sounds like it is my fault & he is blaming me... Ok ok, so in a sense, it is my fault but surely he does not have to say it this way right?
oh dear, mebbe tts the way he is to make it clear to u..

oh yes, my hubby also wants me to stay wit our future bb for the 1st 3yrs bcz he say tt 1st 3 yrs are the crucial yr which bb needs our full attn n den aft 3 yrs i cn go off for wrk n put him in a childcare:001_302:

But my oh my when will the joyous moment for us will come?? Oh lord i jz cnt wait any longer cz my relationship wit DH r gettin more n more quiet n feelin lonely:001_07::001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:

apollo

oh dear, mebbe tts the way he is to make it clear to u..

oh yes, my hubby also wants me to stay wit our future bb for the 1st 3yrs bcz he say tt 1st 3 yrs are the crucial yr which bb needs our full attn n den aft 3 yrs i cn go off for wrk n put him in a childcare:001_302:

But my oh my when will the joyous moment for us will come?? Oh lord i jz cnt wait any longer cz my relationship wit DH r gettin more n more quiet n feelin lonely:001_07::001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:
dun gif urself so much stress... the more u kan chiong, the more u cant get it leh... just tell urself "baby dut will come soon" but dun keep ask urself "why i haven preg?" Stressfree is a must is one is trying for a baby... in e meantime,get urself prepared.. look for more info on pregnancy, those sypmtons u'll face during pregnancy... this will help u to deal with ur future pregnancy smoothly.. hehe :tlaugh:

J

justforgags

dun gif urself so much stress... the more u kan chiong, the more u cant get it leh... just tell urself "baby dut will come soon" but dun keep ask urself "why i haven preg?" Stressfree is a must is one is trying for a baby... in e meantime,get urself prepared.. look for more info on pregnancy, those sypmtons u'll face during pregnancy... this will help u to deal with ur future pregnancy smoothly.. hehe :tlaugh:

thx thx.. but i feel tt my AF comin soon liao cz whenevr my AF is comin my DH got tt mood swings n feelin grumpy for no reasons n str8 away i knew it tt my AF is comin evntho' nw i dun hv tt pre mentrual symptoms the reasons is cause i hv been monitoring tis for mths almost to a yr..

apollo

thx thx.. but i feel tt my AF comin soon liao cz whenevr my AF is comin my DH got tt mood swings n feelin grumpy for no reasons n str8 away i knew it tt my AF is comin evntho' nw i dun hv tt pre mentrual symptoms the reasons is cause i hv been monitoring tis for mths almost to a yr..
u type wrongly or i read wrongly?? hw come ur DH got mood swing??

dun wry.. just keep observing.. only a pregnancy kit or blood test will tell u whether u're preg anot...

las time whenever 1 or 2 days b4 my menses come, i keep hav the "feeling" tt something is flowing out even aft i just got preg but turn out to be i too paranoid lol...

this time nv strike, try again next mth! next mth still cant strike, try again... NEVER GIVE UP! :Dancing_tongue:

elmo493

Get a part time job loh. one of my former colleauge also quit her job and she got pregnant after that. She was about 5mth when she joined us and after her delivery, my hr is asking whether she wanted to join our company as a permanent staff. What's more, she take care of her baby until 9mth b4 she decided to get a new job

jal

Get a part time job loh. one of my former colleauge also quit her job and she got pregnant after that. She was about 5mth when she joined us and after her delivery, my hr is asking whether she wanted to join our company as a permanent staff. What's more, she take care of her baby until 9mth b4 she decided to get a new job
Wow, your company is really good huh? Does she have any special skills that makes the company values her, instead of treating her as a liability???

JALL

Hi Jal,
Since you have a 5 room flat...which is a blessing as i don't even have our own nest...why don't u rent out one room to student to lessen the financial burden?
just a suggestion ;0)

JALL

Wow, your company is really good huh? Does she have any special skills that makes the company values her, instead of treating her as a liability???
my company use to have a similar case as this...the temp does not really have any special skill but she does has a good working attitude ;0) despite the fact that she was pregnant while temping for us..she has very good attendance and take pride in her work.

stonston

I was jobless when i got married. and i TTC immediately cos me n hb wanted a baby straightaway (hb not younge le).

finances wise it was amazing. we din even tink about it. we jus prayed hard :)
at tt time hb was e onli one bringing in money, we were renting a unit cos flat not ready. we tot ttc a few months then i can rest also. but who noes, strike on first try.

end up i started working when i was 8wks preggie (company called me back even though they noe i'm preggie). and hv been coping well with childcare arrangements n work.

my hb was very prepared for me to stay at home but i noe his income isnt alot. though can survive, but my hb gotta work very hard and hardly hv time for me.

I'm starting to TTC for #2 now. And am starting PT work in Jul this yr. hopefully by then will be preggie liao so PT will allow me to rest more n spend more time with my son :)

for those who are making this impt decision, always ask urself:
- can u cope without luxuries?
- does ur hb understand ur POV?
- are u willing to take up the hard work (being SAHM is 24/7, no leave, no mc, no weekends, no off duty!)

jal

I was jobless when i got married. and i TTC immediately cos me n hb wanted a baby straightaway (hb not younge le).

finances wise it was amazing. we din even tink about it. we jus prayed hard :)
at tt time hb was e onli one bringing in money, we were renting a unit cos flat not ready. we tot ttc a few months then i can rest also. but who noes, strike on first try.

end up i started working when i was 8wks preggie (company called me back even though they noe i'm preggie). and hv been coping well with childcare arrangements n work.

my hb was very prepared for me to stay at home but i noe his income isnt alot. though can survive, but my hb gotta work very hard and hardly hv time for me.

I'm starting to TTC for #2 now. And am starting PT work in Jul this yr. hopefully by then will be preggie liao so PT will allow me to rest more n spend more time with my son :)

for those who are making this impt decision, always ask urself:
- can u cope without luxuries?
- does ur hb understand ur POV?
- are u willing to take up the hard work (being SAHM is 24/7, no leave, no mc, no weekends, no off duty!)
What is POV?
Your PT job refers to the company highlighted in black above?

xinyi_reiko

Hi Ladies, need some advice..

I am not out of job.. but I just lucky to get accepted for inter departmental transfer... at the same time i am TTC... Now i am in dilemma.. i not sure if i should continue TTC or stop for a couple of mths.

It seems not fair when i go over to the new department.. and if i am really lucky to get pregnant shortly after joining.

*headache*