Tummies during Pregnancy!!

LoVeS

Ok, here's my amazing pregnancy journey. I cropped the pics and only show the growing tummy. It was fun and exciting. My baby Jeremiah was born on the week 38 : C-sec cos he's breeched.

I encourage all pregnant mommies to take pics of their growing tummy. Worth remembering. Now my brother told me to take picture month by month to go back to my pre-preggie shape.....ya ya ya...very funny!!:nah:
wow it very detail of ya to take foto of it every 2-3wks sia n the makeover foto look great!~:tlaugh:

LoVeS

1 week before I gave birth to Brayden .
37 weeks pregnant .

sumhow or rather i see tis pic the tummy size look kinda same wif the 2 pics u post previously. I like the shape of ur tummy very round :tlaugh:

Ting

these pics r taken when i was abt 8 mths oreggy ba.
didnt take much pics when i preg leh! wasted huh!
lols. cant really c im preggy ya? LOLS.:shyxxx:

LoVeS

these pics r taken when i was abt 8 mths oreggy ba.
didnt take much pics when i preg leh! wasted huh!
lols. cant really c im preggy ya? LOLS.:shyxxx:
same i didnt took much foto during pregnancy coz i find myself so fat n like a PIG tats why dun like taking fotos.

LoVeS

wow i am going to tk a pict of my tummy too but mine have abit of stretch mark lei ,so sad :shyxxx:
u haf abit is ok de, then wear clothes then take pics lor like tt wont see it. Mine alot plenty of stretchmarks, how many marks u name it i haf it LOLX :tlaugh:

Pwiincess

Thanks mamas!
It's really interesting to look at different tummies at different stages! I think I'm going to start taking pictures of mine every month! =)

Mrs Xie

Thanks mamas!
It's really interesting to look at different tummies at different stages! I think I'm going to start taking pictures of mine every month! =)
Ya ya ya! Must take lotsa pics! Regret for taking NONE of them during my preggy time! AAWWWWW......... :embarrassed: