Tummies during Pregnancy!!

cluelessmummy

Nice tummies there! I've not taken any pics since I got pregnant becoz of my fat face...sigh. And although I haven't seen any stretch marks yet, I've got 2 dark patches at the sides of my tummy, near my hip bones (or where my hip bones used to be), because I kena-ed eczema in my 3-4th mth. Think I was allergic to the Clarins oil that I was using. Although recovered, but the dark patches are still there, becoz according to my gynae, everything becomes darker when you're pregnant.

Can I just find out... for those of you who hv already given birth... does a big tummy equate to a big baby?

LoVeS

Nice tummies there! I've not taken any pics since I got pregnant becoz of my fat face...sigh. And although I haven't seen any stretch marks yet, I've got 2 dark patches at the sides of my tummy, near my hip bones (or where my hip bones used to be), because I kena-ed eczema in my 3-4th mth. Think I was allergic to the Clarins oil that I was using. Although recovered, but the dark patches are still there, becoz according to my gynae, everything becomes darker when you're pregnant.

Can I just find out... for those of you who hv already given birth... does a big tummy equate to a big baby?
NO!! My tummy was so huge alot tot i am having #2 or sum even tot is twins BUT then my ds is small size lor 2.89kg only out of the 16kgs i gained.

missbluey

Oh.. i know what's the dark line le. I discovered mine last weekend! OMG~! Will it go away?
i still have that dark line at my navel after i gave birth after 3 months. i think it needs time to fade away slowly bah. i'd rather had that dark line than ugly stretch marks!

stonston

wow ur tummy look perfect man no stretch mark at all man i like ur tummy .
thanks for e compliment :) i was very happy i could wear my bikini during our holidays to Msia to play water sports :p

i used organic jojoba oil n organic olive oil thruout my pregnancy :)
but hor, i forgot to put on my boobs!! so my boobs got 2 stretchmarks cos always engorged when i bf....

but now the stretchmark fade off after i quickly start putting organic jojoba oil on it....lucky it fade off fast....if not will cry!!!

Pwiincess

thanks for e compliment :) i was very happy i could wear my bikini during our holidays to Msia to play water sports :p

i used organic jojoba oil n organic olive oil thruout my pregnancy :)
but hor, i forgot to put on my boobs!! so my boobs got 2 stretchmarks cos always engorged when i bf....

but now the stretchmark fade off after i quickly start putting organic jojoba oil on it....lucky it fade off fast....if not will cry!!!
You took portfolio during pregnancy??
Which studio did u go? What are the rates like?
I'm thinking of taking one too. Too keep the memories of being pregnant. Wow.. you so pretty during pregnancy too. How envious. I haven't use any oil leh. What jojoba oil you talking about? Buy from where??

stonston

You took portfolio during pregnancy??
Which studio did u go? What are the rates like?
I'm thinking of taking one too. Too keep the memories of being pregnant. Wow.. you so pretty during pregnancy too. How envious. I haven't use any oil leh. What jojoba oil you talking about? Buy from where??
I took the photos at Foto U Studio
photographer was benjaminloo.com - Welcome to my site
very nice n experienced photographer...he is father of 4 :) i also took semi-nude breastfeeding shots with him recently :)

charges wise u gotta email him to check...cos me n him got special arrangement so i din have to pay....