Ugly Stretch Marks

Leanne

Haha, then you have to everynight apply cream w/o fail.

I only start applying cream on my tummy, boobs, butts on the 7th month.

Carol

That's why they say it's the best proof of a mother :001_302:
I was lazy to apply cream during preg days. Consequence ? Ugly stretchmarks now. CL and massage lady all comment that how come mine so bad :frown:

baobao

i have it all over me! my breasts, my thighs, my butt, my hips, my tummy!!! its been close to 4 yrs aft i give birth but they are all still here!!!!

lisa_ng

my mum & sis don't have any stretch marks after giving birth. my mum was asking me what are stretchmarks how they looks like...faintzzz
so envy of mummies who don't have stretchmarks. i've got them on my thighs, butt, breast & tummy. but they seems to get lighten a little. hope they go away soon...dreaming i guess
:001_302:

Leanne

Mine only butt. But it's damn ugly alr lor. Though no one can c as it's on the butt, but everytime im naked, i feel so ugly.

tiziana

my stretchmark is seriously very bad lor, i've a small baby but my stretchmark is like as though im having twins. even the doctor was shocked to see the stretchmarks on my tummy, i have stretch marks on my tummy, hips, butt, breasts(a bit only) and my abdomen also have lor! but my tummy area the stretchmark is fading liao but the skin is so loose makin it look wrinkled.

michelle

Can tummy tuck clear the stretch mark? i tot.. it almost like liposuction..
That time, i go see doc..doc intro mesotherpy ( to be inject to the tummy) which clear the fats.. should be..I forget le.. and the mesotherpy cost $600 for 1 session and for my size.. need 8-10.. then he say after doing that.. intro the XXX.. for tighten the skin.. I forget the name le.. the price.. WOW.. $6800...

Really ex.. so i jus listen.. that one is rich ppl do de.. cant think of that...
SOB SOB....

Wanna to take a knife to cut it off...

sweety

Hi,

I also had stretch marks on my tummy. Put a lot of olive oil during pregnancy but still not totally gone. :embarrassed:

sane

Hi

Heard about tummy tuck, may i noe wat's tat? Is it ex?

I've alot of stretch marks too, so sad...

LoVeS

my stretchmark is seriously very bad lor, i've a small baby but my stretchmark is like as though im having twins. even the doctor was shocked to see the stretchmarks on my tummy, i have stretch marks on my tummy, hips, butt, breasts(a bit only) and my abdomen also have lor! but my tummy area the stretchmark is fading liao but the skin is so loose makin it look wrinkled.
same here lor my ds is only 2.89kg but my tummy was so huge ppl tot i am having twin or #2 tats why so big which end up my stretchmarks are so bad~ My stretchmark till now is still pinkish~

LoVeS

seriously i duno why ur dh make such kind of comment. If he is juz joking abt it then still ok but if he is serious abt it then i tink he is ought to get scolding. DW no matter wat is still sum1 u vow to love b it rich or poor, healthy or not n even appearance. U can juz tell him back "it bcoz of giving u a son then i get ugly butt lor" :tlaugh:

Leanne

Told him before le. I gave birth to leroy tt's why got stretchmarks, he said "aiya. last time alr got"

stonston

i started applying organic olive oil once i found out i was preggie...then rotate btw organic jojoba oil n organic olive oil....

i do not have any stretchmarks on e places i applied e oil...but i forgot to apply oil on boobies afte delivery....then got stretchmarks when got engorgement!!!

but after tt i diligently apply, then now all no more liaoz :) happy happy!