Underarms

veronica

Can go for IPL, permanently remove them n need not shave anymore!
Nowadays very cheap, can try a clinic at camdam medical, quite expensive but good
Anyone know how much is the IPL? Quite tempting.....at least don't have to shave or pluck for a while...

lis

yea..i pluck mine as well..but sumtyms eyes can b'com cock eye..until so blur..haha..!! :tlaugh:

mija

I sick of plunking my armpits, wanna do ipl read from other forum there are few places which charge reasonable price, but still havent decided where to go. :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

Do you pluck or shave ?

Mostly I will pluck rather then shave . Shaving causes the underarm to turn black .
i plucked only.....coz it lasts longer....erm...now i dink the hair folicle is dead liao coz like no more hair left....lols

jasobias

me i use epilator.First few months pain can die but now used to it.I am very hairy so no choice.Growth is definately finer than shaving!

Feliz

me i use epilator.First few months pain can die but now used to it.I am very hairy so no choice.Growth is definately finer than shaving!

I've tried using epilator,its clean but must wait for hair to grow like mayb 0.5cm den can epilate or else not balance.. n while waiting for e hair to grow, jus cant stand lookin at e tiny hair coming out den hand itcy wan to pluck but cant!! hehehe.. but now stick back to old method, plucking.. :001_302:
can consider IPL too.. cos getting more n more lazy to pluck.. :001_302:

Oh ya, anyone hav in grown hair? How to get rid of them uh? and also if armpit like got pimple like that so many dot dot dot.. how to make it go away uh??

zoe.tay

IPL is the best treatment for permanent hair removal! the salon i went to called true shape has very effective and pretty cheap underarm hair removal package. go try it!

I have got all my ugly hair removed!! :Dancing_wub:

fioncess

IPL is the best treatment for permanent hair removal! the salon i went to called true shape has very effective and pretty cheap underarm hair removal package. go try it!

I have got all my ugly hair removed!! :Dancing_wub:
i also use epilator for armpit n leg....
but how long can IPL last?

Corinna

I saw this Axilla Pore Whitening & Astrigent Concentrate on mylovelyskin.blogspot.com and one of the taiwan website. It seems to be quite popular in Taiwan. Anyone tried it before? Is it effective in whitening the underarm? Thinking of buying it to try le.

elyza

Ovine Placenta Plus offers one of the richest sources of nutrients and immune co-factors ever known and growth actives for cell renewal.
IThe wonder of life is created with the birth of a newborn. Ovine Placenta Plus is effective in reversing the aging process.
100 softgels /bottle Direction for use: 1 softgel nightly
Our Placenta softgel uses only PURE and PREMIUM Australia sheep placenta.
Ingredients:placenta Extract: 3000mg
Lecithin: 20mg
Vitamin E: 8.4mg
Promotion for awareness of Pharmaceutical Grade Ovine Placenta Plus benefits, for limited period only when you purchase Ovine Placenta Plus 100x 3000mg softgel bottle at $188; you get a complimentary Marine Collagen Plus 100 capsule bottle or Royal Jelly Plus 100 capsule bottle absolutely free. Hurry and call to reserve now HP 90884380 www.extremewellnessgroup.com