Underarms

CynCyn

Do you pluck or shave ?

Mostly I will pluck rather then shave . Shaving causes the underarm to turn black .

mae

plucking too...but when lazy i shave sometimes. Coz I agree with cyn. shaving causes the underarm to turn black. Same also when using roll on deodorant.

CynCyn

I use to go for underarm waxing before I was preggy . Now not so free to go alrdy . So always pluck them . Not pain one leh and I enjoy plucking . Haha ! I only shave the extra stray hairs .

I use to go for underarm waxing before I was preggy . Now not so free to go alrdy . So always pluck them . Not pain one leh and I enjoy plucking . Haha ! I only shave the extra stray hairs .
Same also. I use e plucking methods, I do enjoy doing that & xi guan too used to it so wun feel pain at all.. HaHa! :302: but thinking of going for permanent underarm hair removal like IPL, laser all that. any suggestions/ideas for that? :)

`julee

shaving.. and free times use veet to remove hair...
i dono about turning black..
but i use NIVEA xtra whitening deodorant. jus recently use... it works.. even my dh armpits... :p

jupiter

shaving!Cream works too like veet & nair.Alternatively, you can do a permanent hair removal treatment:) which is quite costly of course..
if you are keen just log in to 88db site to get a list of centres

eiff12

Used to be shaving, then change to plucking as the regrowth time is not so fast. After that when i started working, i went for IPL. Hehee... so far so good. It has been about 2-3 years liao.

Tweety

Can go for IPL, permanently remove them n need not shave anymore!
Nowadays very cheap, can try a clinic at camdam medical, quite expensive but good