Vaginal Infection

Triquetra

Oh. I dont't dare to take without my gynae's advice and my gynae also never introduce me to take cranberry pills. So far i think it's still okay . As long as no sugary item then my discharge will be normal. Next visit i go and ask my gynae about it see what is his opionion =)
Yah it's better to check with gynae first, I was desperately trying to ease the tingling sensation so I never check >.<''

Triquetra

Huh then now your gynae know about it anot? So there's no more infection already after you take the pill?
I am rather confused myself.
I still have constant urge to urinate but I can feel the pressure on my bladder or the urge from the fullness of my bladder, it's definitely different from the tingling sensation which I first felt.

I did both urine culture test and pap smear, no UTI or vaginal infection. However during my last routine check (when I went for the pap smear), there's a slight trace of protein found.

I know beside cranberry, vitamin C, yoghurt and yakult help to reduce vaginal infection as well.

bellerichez

I am rather confused myself.
I still have constant urge to urinate but I can feel the pressure on my bladder or the urge from the fullness of my bladder, it's definitely different from the tingling sensation which I first felt.

I did both urine culture test and pap smear, no UTI or vaginal infection. However during my last routine check (when I went for the pap smear), there's a slight trace of protein found.

I know beside cranberry, vitamin C, yoghurt and yakult help to reduce vaginal infection as well.

Slight trace of protein means you must cut down on sugary item right? Actually i have already stop my sugary intake since week 21 cos my gyane say baby head and waist alittle big so ask me to cut then i cut off & somemore i scare too sweet wait got diabetic during pregnant then very xin ku & ma fan. I drink lots of plain water instead. Tried Vitagen but don't seems to help. Unless taken daily.

Triquetra

Slight trace of protein means you must cut down on sugary item right? Actually i have already stop my sugary intake since week 21 cos my gyane say baby head and waist alittle big so ask me to cut then i cut off & somemore i scare too sweet wait got diabetic during pregnant then very xin ku & fan. I drink lots of plain water instead. Tried Vitagen but dont't seems to help. Unless taken daily.
The gynae at that time didn't comment on what to eat or what not to eat. She said it can be that discharge sometimes contain a slight trace of protein -_-''

Don't really feel comfortable with her... hoping I can connect with the one I am seeing this Thursday >.<

Is it that risky? I have been taking a lot of sweet stuffs as I have no appetite for main course, just deserts and snacks. I have to eat pocky like everyday... Hubby's aunt also stored a lot of ice cream in the fridge, so hard to resist!

bellerichez

The gynae at that time didn't comment on what to eat or what not to eat. She said it can be that discharge sometimes contain a slight trace of protein -_-''

dont't really feel comfortable with her... hoping I can connect with the one I am seeing this Thursday >.<

Is it that risky? I have been taking a lot of sweet stuffs as I have no appetite for main course, just deserts and snacks. I have to eat pocky like everyday... Hubby's aunt also stored a lot of ice cream in the fridge, so hard to resist!

For the sake of your baby. Endure. I only take pocky, hello panda and all junk food during 1st trimester. After that i stop totally. I can't even take cold food cos everyone restrict me from doing so. Sian lor. I miss bubble tea, macdonald ice cream & many many more. My gyane told me to eat more meat. Esp beef cos will feel more full and can tahan longer not so easily hungry. I have no appetite for rice or porridge, see already want to vomit but if i see Western food i will feel very happy. Beef steak is my fav. Haha.

Triquetra

For the sake of your baby. Endure. I only take pocky, hello panda and all junk food during 1st trimester. After that i stop totally. I can't even take cold food cos everyone restrict me from doing so. Sian . I miss bubble tea, macdonald ice cream & many many more. My gyane told me to eat more meat. Esp beef cos will feel more full and can tahan longer not so easily hungry. I have no appetite for rice or porridge, see already want to vomit but if i see Western food i will feel very happy. Beef steak is my fav. Haha.
Wah! Have you actually become slimmer during your pregnancy?
No one restricts me from eating anything I want, except my mom who will nag a bit when I drink iced water or eat ice cream.
I had 2 boxes of pocky and 1 cup of ice cream yesterday >.<"
I don't feel like taking any rice, meat or veggies =(

bellerichez

Wah! Have you actually become slimmer during your pregnancy?
No one restricts me from eating anything I want, except my mom who will nag a bit when I drink iced water or eat ice cream.
I had 2 boxes of pocky and 1 cup of ice cream yesterday >.<"
I dont't feel like taking any rice, meat or veggies =(

Ya lor. In fact i didn't really put on weight those weight that i put on all belong to baby. Maybe your family not so Pangtang lah so everything also can eat. These few days weather super hot but i'm at my MIL place. Can't drink even abit of cold water at all. Cos my stupid FIL will always complain abt me. hate him to the max. crazy one. Must endure for a few more days. Cos weekend i'm going back home to stay.(It's a must for me to go back every weekend unless i fall sick or what then i never go back.)

Must eat meat and veggie wor. Don't eat too much pocky. Very heaty. Drink more water. And eat more fruits =)

Triquetra

Ya . In fact i didn't really put on weight those weight that i put on all belong to baby. Maybe your family not so Pangtang so everything also can eat. These few days weather super hot but i'm at my mother in law place. Can't drink even abit of cold water at all. Cos my stupid father in law will always complain about me. hate him to the max. crazy one. Must endure for a few more days. Cos weekend i'm going back home to stay.(It's a must for me to go back every weekend unless i fall sick or what then i never go back.)

Must eat meat and veggie . dont't eat too much pocky. Very heaty. Drink more water. And eat more fruits =)
Wow! I think I should have already put on about 20kgs -_-''
Perhaps it's really better for you and bb to have those restriction, now that I am sleepless I will start wondering if it's the food I eat. My tummy also feels very hard today T_T

sunshinyday

try a sitz bath - sit in a tub of warm water with 2 handful of celtic sea salt dissolved in the water for 20 mins every day. it helped me clear the itchiness.

boost up your immune system with:
(1) lactobacillus acidophilus from vitakids, united square, by nature's answer
(2) echinacea
(3) vit c
(4) vit b

good luck.
sunshinyday

bellerichez

Wow! I think I should have already put on about 20kgs -_-''
Perhaps it's really better for you and baby to have those restriction, now that I am sleepless I will start wondering if it's the food I eat. My tummy also feels very hard today T_T

I also can't sleep well. Don't know why? Whenever i sleep on my left baby will start kicking then i will feel uncomfortable too. But if i sleep on my right for too long my ear will feel pain. Your baby got do her daily routine anot? Hiccup & kicks? As long as they move 10 times can already =)

bellerichez

try a sitz bath - sit in a tub of warm water with 2 handful of celtic sea salt dissolved in the water for 20 mins every day. it helped me clear the itchiness.

boost up your immune system with:
(1) lactobacillus acidophilus from vitakids, united square, by nature's answer
(2) echinacea
(3) vit c
(4) vit b

good luck.
sunshinyday
Tried b4 already.

Triquetra

I also can't sleep well. dont't know why? Whenever i sleep on my left baby will start kicking then i will feel uncomfortable too. But if i sleep on my right for too long my ear will feel pain. Your baby got do her daily routine anot? Hiccup & kicks? As long as they move 10 times can already =)
She never hiccup today o_O'"
She did move at times but not as much as before.
My tummy seems to be solidified.
Feel like a rock =.="

How come will ear pain?
Sleeping on the left is better for blood flow, try putting a small and soft pillow underneath your tummy see if she will still kick anot.

bellerichez

She never hiccup today o_O'"
She did move at times but not as much as before.
My tummy seems to be solidified.
Feel like a rock =.="

How come will ear pain?
Sleeping on the left is better for blood flow, try putting a small and soft pillow underneath your tummy see if she will still kick anot.

Haha, then u got try tabbing at your tummy? See she got reply you?

Don't know why leh. Slp too long at one postion already i think. Cannot leh i tried before. He will kick and kick and kick then no choice i turn to the right side.

Triquetra

Haha, then you got try tabbing at your tummy? See she got reply you?

dont't know why . sleep too long at one postion already i think. Cannot i tried before. He will kick and kick and kick then no choice i turn to the right side.
Tried but no response.
She finally hiccupped this morning, I told my Hubby (he gave me the why you wake up look) then quickly rushed to drink water (cause I still blurblur mah). My hubby -_-''

My BB will also protest when I sleep on my side, she will give her ulu ulu kicks repetitively which make it feels like vibration. I ignore her or sometimes I will hug my Hubby and let bb kicks him instead =X
Now I am like carrying a rock around ~_~

bellerichez

Tried but no response.
She finally hiccupped this morning, I told my Hubby (he gave me the why you wake up look) then quickly rushed to drink water (cause I still blurblur mah). My hubby -_-''

My baby will also protest when I sleep on my side, she will give her ulu ulu kicks repetitively which make it feels like vibration. I ignore her or sometimes I will hug my Hubby and let baby kicks him instead =X
Now I am like carrying a rock around ~_~
Lol. My baby hate me to sleep on the left. haha. Gotta follow his way. My boy will keep kicking till i change position. Naughty boy. Inside already so naughty. Haha. Btw do u talk to your girl? I talk to my boy everyday.

Triquetra

Lol. My baby hate me to sleep on the left. haha. Gotta follow his way. My boy will keep kicking till i change position. Naughty boy. Inside already so naughty. Haha. Btw do you talk to your girl? I talk to my boy everyday.
I think both Hubby and I are providing very negative prenatal care? for our dd.
We keep talking bad about each other (jokingly) to her - "Bb, you see your papa always bullies your mama", "Bb, your mama so fierce" etc

-_-''

I do talk to her sometimes, ask her to stay healthy etc etc etc.
Have you tried playing music for your ds?

bellerichez

I think both Hubby and I are providing very negative prenatal care? for our dear daughter.
We keep talking bad about each other (jokingly) to her - "baby, you see your papa always bullies your mama", "baby, your mama so fierce" etc

-_-''

I do talk to her sometimes, ask her to stay healthy etc etc etc.
Have you tried playing music for your dear son?

Haha at least she can hear both you and hubby's voice. Yup i do play classical music for him. I think my infection is back again. and i hate it.

Triquetra

Haha at least she can hear both you and hubby's voice. Yup i do play classical music for him. I think my infection is back again. and i hate it.
Does he have any reaction to classical music?
My dd likes Linkin Park, she doesn't respond to classical music -_-''
What are the symptoms? If it's just frequent urination, it can be bb's pressing on your bladder. When is your next gynae appointment? Remember to check with your gynae with regards to cranberry pills.

bellerichez

Does he have any reaction to classical music?
My dear daughter likes Linkin Park, she doesn't respond to classical music -_-''
What are the symptoms? If it's just frequent urination, it can be baby's pressing on your bladder. When is your next gynae appointment? Remember to check with your gynae with regards to cranberry pills.

I will have those discharge will makes me feel yucky, cos need to change pantyliner very often. Sometimes have sometimes dont't have. My baby have reaction to classical music. Once he kick alot till i cant sleep properly then i play the classical music for him, he stop kicking upon hearing the music but after that he start to kick again. I feel that my baby have grown alot bigger overnight. Haha. Gonna take tummy pic and compare. My next appt is 18 Aug. Okay i will check with him regarding about the cranberry pills.