very troubled

priscilla

Julee, no matter what decision you makes, remember we are here to lend a listening ear and also do allow your husband time to visit your child. If really need to part with your husband, do it amiably for the sake of your child and do not badmouth him no matter how much he has hurt you for the sake of your little angel.

So happy for you that you enjoy your work!

Endoh

Alpha Male
just heard thunder in the north leh... :) the cloud has been blown to this side of the island????
It rained only this morning 4am+.

Anyway, sometimes it's kinda good to be flooded with work. When one gets busy, we hardly have the time to think about frustrating things in our lives. After the entire madness at work, we end up with a new perspective on obstacles in our lives. Not that bad afterall.

`julee

It rained only this morning 4am+.

Anyway, sometimes it's kinda good to be flooded with work. When one gets busy, we hardly have the time to think about frustrating things in our lives. After the entire madness at work, we end up with a new perspective on obstacles in our lives. Not that bad afterall.
yarrr truuee!! too busy with work forgot about stuff happening.. at least am not home and stressing day in and day out about this matter... and that i am doing the right thing at least...

Pwiincess

Julee, congrats on getting the job. I'm glad to know that you are enjoying your job now and that you see it as an improvement in your life.

You made me wanna work harder instead of working for time to go by slacking. I'm sure DD will be very touched to know that her 'wei da' mummy worked hard for her.

God bless you, Julee.
Pamper urself with a small lil treat when you got your first paycheck, dear! U deserve it!! =)

Celina

a good n considerate father & hubby puts family first no matter wad!

So give a good tot about it, u can stil stay tgt for now? FUTURE?

Making a daily rountine wouldn't bring u guys far. Only 1 who gets really hurt is DD. Im not encouraging to D him but give a good tot of wad has been going on and wad has he done for ur family?

Even if he's earning peanuts but able to support n make everyone happy? I find its enough. But i feel he's gota do something.

Sorry im rather straight in words.

I am also a full time home maker, home with my son everyday. Even brings him out with me no matter wad. I also rely on my hubby to give me 3 meals daily.

THe outcome is in U!

JenLee98

Julee, just dropping by to give your encouragement and do update us if you wanna share ok ? Best of luck for your new job ! :red: