Vitamin-C

isabelandrew

Hi there, I tried to search for any threads on Vit C but I guess I failed to find out.
Mummies with toddler from 2.5yrs old - what vitamin C do u feed ur young one?

Does PD recommend? I'm a little concern if I would get the wrong one - with high sugar content.

Great if someone can share with me ? :)

apollo

so far i only give my son fish oil, haven start on any other supplement. he usually get his vit c dose directly from fresh orange juice (we get the juice directly from the oranges). I feel that if ur child is not falling ill very frequently, or on a regular basis, not necessary to start on sup, just let him take more fruits lik oranges and kiwi, cos they contain high vit c, esp kiwi. =)

Amulet

my girl doesn't really like fruits, so have been giving her Childlife liquid Vit C since ard 2yo as i wasn't sure if she is willing to chew and swallow those gummy type ones then.. she still prefers this the most.. very easy.. just give a teaspoon every morning and go..

Gumi

my girl doesn't really like fruits, so have been giving her Childlife liquid Vit C since ard 2yo as i wasn't sure if she is willing to chew and swallow those gummy type ones then.. she still prefers this the most.. very easy.. just give a teaspoon every morning and go..
Hi Amulet
Does this childlife liquid vit c in a way boost up your daughter's immunity?

Amulet

Hi Amulet
Does this childlife liquid vit c in a way boost up your daughter's immunity?
yeah it does.. my girl was falling sick quite frequently since she started childcare and stopped breastfeeding at the same time..

after i started the vit C, the frequency of her having flu and cough have been reduced greatly..

Gumi

yeah it does.. my girl was falling sick quite frequently since she started childcare and stopped breastfeeding at the same time..

after i started the vit C, the frequency of her having flu and cough have been reduced greatly..
Hi Amulet
Thanks for the info...btw, do u feed her the vit c everyday?

Amulet

Hi Amulet
Thanks for the info...btw, do u feed her the vit c everyday?
yeah.. best to feed the vit c daily for best effect.. i give it in the morning before she goes to school.. along with her cod liver oil, also from childlife..