Vitamins for 18mths old fr boosting immune system

Newmumi

Hi mummies,
My son has been in IFC since 11mths& soon he will be moving up to toddler class. However, I brought hym up & down to hospital cos he gets sick very often. The recent case was very bad that he contracted bronchitis & now he's much better after the antibiotics. However, he weighs 10kg & is short for his age. I'm very worried as many ppl tell me he looks very small comparing with my friends children with the same age. Is there any vitamins to boost up his immune system? Since birth he was on NAN PRO. After turn 1 turn to GAIN IQ. Den he started having diarrhoea , switch to ISOMIL now. He eats well, drinks milk 3times a day. But he's very hyper. He sweats easily as well. I'm very worried. Pls advise thanks:(

zozorro

You may like to consider giving your toddler vitamin C supplement to increase his immunity. My baby is 1yr old and i do see a diff after I started giving him vitamin C supplement.

Newmumi

Hi wad type or brand is there consist of vitamin c? Can u recommend me? Thanks. Sorry quite blur as a new mummy.

zozorro

I gave my boy Nature's Plus Liquid C Supplement available at VitaKids. They carry different types of Vitamin C supplement for toddler, children and adult.

isabelandrew

Sorry I might be too slow but just want to share on bronchitis.
My daughter for frequent bronchitis and was even admitted. Doc said .. actually anti-botics does not help bronchitis wor..

Newmumi

Hi, now my son has recovered. No signs for phlegm & cough yet(touchwood). I heard that SCOTTS orange flavour with cod liver oil rich in vitamin C can prevent the body in getting infections? Is it true? Any reviews?