Vomitted...

Basha

Been experience unpleasant vomitting recently..last week was once, vomitted all the food that I had for lunch & today, another one more time I vomitted quite badly....All the foodstuffs are thrown out! Anyone experience this in the 2nd tri? I'm into 20th week now...

It just make feel so queasy after all the stuffs are thrown out......

sugarcookie

Perhaps your nausea is due to morning sickness? I'm 29 weeks pregnant and although I'm feeling better, I still feel queasy and throw up once in a while....

Basha

Perhaps your nausea is due to morning sickness? I'm 29 weeks pregnant and although I'm feeling better, I still feel queasy and throw up once in a while....
Hmmm i had morn sickness in the 1st Tri for the 1st 2mths...but since in 2nd Tri i hadnt got any morn sickness, just migraine & only recently vomitted.

sugarcookie

Hmmm i had morn sickness in the 1st Tri for the 1st 2mths...but since in 2nd Tri i hadnt got any morn sickness, just migraine & only recently vomitted.
Perhaps your nausea was due to migraine? Sometimes migraines can cause nausea. I'm a migraine sufferer and when I get hit really bad, I usually feel super nauseous and throw up.

Anyway, if it is just a one-off thing, I doubt there is anything to worry about. Maybe something didn't agree with you during lunch or dinner.

LoVeS

once in awhile i will throw up my foods too while i am nw on my 24wks preg~:tlaugh: but of coz nt all preg women will experience tis ~

Basha

Perhaps your nausea was due to migraine? Sometimes migraines can cause nausea. I'm a migraine sufferer and when I get hit really bad, I usually feel super nauseous and throw up.

Anyway, if it is just a one-off thing, I doubt there is anything to worry about. Maybe something didn't agree with you during lunch or dinner.
Yeah i guess so...

SH74

if it's migraine, mayb ask ur gynae c if can take any med. think wat u need is lots of rest.

it may also b quite to bloated stomach? i do throw up after meals. it is bcos i feel uneasy in my tummy area after meals. doc sae is normal for pregnant lady to b bloated. mayb can ask ur gynae on the next visit and they can check ur tummy for u :) my tummy so bloated tat cannt see baby veri clearly during scanning.

Basha

it may also b quite to bloated stomach? i do throw up after meals. it is bcos i feel uneasy in my tummy area after meals. doc sae is normal for pregnant lady to b bloated. mayb can ask ur gynae on the next visit and they can check ur tummy for u :) my tummy so bloated tat cannt see baby veri clearly during scanning.
Hmm no more vomitting since my last post...Thank God! But, I'd still check with gynae next week during my visit..