Vone's baby son is out!!

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
wow.. Congratulation!!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

hmm.. i think u need to wait till next year then can eat mooncake liao :tlaugh:

Leanne

CONGRATS!!!!!

Welcome to the motherhood! Do rest well!!

2 hrs only!! That's so fast!! Hehe..

Carol

Congratulations ! Take care and rest well . Hope to hear of your labour story and little prince's photos soon :001_302:

aby

Vone just sms.. She says her gynae says she's really the luckiest woman ah.. Sure can give birth to at least 5 more babies!!! Wow! :red:

Vone and bb will be discharged tmr.. Thus no mooncakes for her from me for the time being till she's ready for guests.. Then we shall visit the POWERFUL mommy and little prince!! :Dancing_wub:

spoonie

Vone just sms.. She says her gynae says she's really the luckiest woman ah.. Sure can give birth to at least 5 more babies!!! Wow! :red:

Vone and bb will be discharged tmr.. Thus no mooncakes for her from me for the time being till she's ready for guests.. Then we shall visit the POWERFUL mommy and little prince!! :Dancing_wub:
5 more? o_o sow in the making!
muahahaha somemore she is still young! hehe

Vone

haha sow lor! i dont want 5 la.. went to check and was alrdy 3 cm dilated... doc send me to labour ward at 11.30am..doc came to break water bag and was alrdy 4cm dilated.. tahan awhile still can smile and then legs start shaking.. told the nurse i need the gas mask.. then after tat i only know i lost concious man! "TOTAL BLACKOUT" only can hear my hb voice "breathe in breathe out not so fast ah" open my eyes first thing kept aiming the clock... "p/s:nurse kept coming ask me take epi die die also refuse.." the doc told me i will deliver him by 5pm!!.. luckily he pop at 1353pm ! i only know whoever take away my mask i comfirm kill and scream until the midwife no choice change the mask to oxygen and ask me to push...!! push until 1/2 way baby crowning still can ask me to wait !! omg! i was like "AHH TELL DOCTOR FASTER I WANT PUSH NOW ! CANNOT WAIT" still gong gong .. after baby pop i still can ask "wats this ah .. is it from me??" the mid wife and doc laugh lol my hubby also laugh" doc told me i can come back for a few more lol and was totally high on the gas !!

Reactions: aby

Vone

no more mooncakes... cry!!! he decides to come carry lanterns... backhurts lack of slp!!! ouch... now ass pain!! i think got piles manz !! cant sit properly...

Vone

by the way thx all for ur concern and regards!! mama cow in action!!!!!!!!!! *pumps while baby sleeping* gtg... backache ass pain ... breast pain... nite fight! wah.. piangz... im so dead...