Vote for the brand of diaper u think is best/good

Which brand of diaper is the best?

• Total voters

mandymtb

pls vote based on your experience with using the different brands of diapers for your baby.

"Best" would mean good in absorbency and no / little leakage.

Last edited:

stonston

i voted for mamy poko based on ur ""Best" would mean good in absorbency and no / little leakage."

but in reality, my boy's using NTUC house brand. cheap n good. i hv a habit of changing diapers often, so i dun wanna spend too much on exp diapers :)

mandymtb

i voted for mamy poko based on ur ""Best" would mean good in absorbency and no / little leakage."

but in reality, my boy's using NTUC house brand. cheap n good. i hv a habit of changing diapers often, so i dun wanna spend too much on exp diapers :)

thks for your vote. :)

am trying to find out which brand to get.... i think there are some MTBs here were also discussing bout this in another thread.. so hope that this thread/vote will be useful to them as well... :)

Ottermum

i can't vote cos i'm only using PetPet...yes it's cheap but best?? i don't think so...

don't wanna spend too much on diapers...

Lotus

Have tried pampers, huggies, drypers but prefer mamy poko as excellent for asborbency never had a leakage problem.

However I do agree with stonson, I would probably try a cheaper brand for a newborn as you sometimes are changing 10+ diapers a day and the cost does add up very quickly.

mandymtb

thks mummies for all your votes!

Ottermum, Stonson, Loves and Lotus mummies: cheap does it aso mean absorbency so-so and little leakage??

Last edited:

angelrin

hi, i tried huggies, goon, mamypoko and pampers... i like goon coz the texture very soft.. for my daughter can last for the whole night.. pampers and huggies also good.. but not as soft as goon.. mamypoko very thick.. good absorbency.. will use it when my baby is older.. :)

serenelm

i've tried pampers, mamy poko, drypers, huggies ultra so far... i like pampers newborn for the color strip tt tells me when the diaper's full, but it's too ex for daily use... so i use mamy poko at nite for ds3 n drypers during the day...

shespice

Tried Drypers, Huggies, Mamypoko, PetPet, Pampers Newborn. I change often so far no leakage. Sometime leakage may be due to size of diapers I think. Still like Mamypoko, but now beginning to like Huggies Ultra for better fitting.

Ottermum

Ladies is Mamypoko really good?? doesn't leak even if it's full of poo??

must try if it's that good...for going out use...

annie

tried pampers, huggies, goon, merries(sg dun sell i think) n i prefer goon cos very soft and thin hehe. then no leakage IF the size is right. recently mine started to leak cos its getting small for my girl.. her poo n pee goes all the way to the back n out of the diaper liao. got to upsize lol.

mamy poko seems to have good reviews... tempted to try hehe. i like the new pampers which has stretchable tape but then the tape itself is a bit sharp. i worry will cut my girl's thigh...

Personally for me , I found Nepia and Pampers (new baby/active baby range) the best. Cost wise, if you get Pampers during promotions, it can sometimes cost 34 cents a piece.

Mamy poko : too thick. My dd's bum was full of pespiration after that.
Drypers : cutting too small

If you change often, then get one which air can penetrate and can fit your baby.

I saw this cloth nappies site which seems interesting if you are the enrionmentally consious type =D :Diaper Packages

Sunshineliew

I am a mother of two kids, a girl and a boy. i had tried so many brands before, local brand like petpet, drypers, fitti, Pampers, Mamypoko, Nepia, Huggies, Pureen, baby love, some other unpopular brand and also Japanese brand such as Goon, Genki, Merries and Moony.

And out of these brands, Moony give me the best results and quality. So far no other brands can compete with Moony. It is very soft, softer than Merries or Goon. very slim and very elastic and the most important is very absorbent. but too bad, Moony is not in your list. Moony is a product from Unicharms Japan, cater specially for their Japanese market. The quality is too good to describe unless you use it yourself.

My statement might look a bit unbelievable but what i sharing here is true. : )