Wad u feel like eating today/now??

sugarcookie

Think eat at a moderate portion should not be a big problem cos now i'm still eating.. hehe..:Dancing_tongue:

My friend really eat till birth lor!!! :tlaugh:
Wow you and your friend are brave! :tlaugh:I'm so tempted to have some but each time I'm about to open my mouth to place an order, I hear my OBS' voice ringing in my ear telling me to not to have any...

Catty

Wow you and your friend are brave! :tlaugh:I'm so tempted to have some but each time I'm about to open my mouth to place an order, I hear my OBS' voice ringing in my ear telling me to not to have any...
Life is very terrible & stressful especially now recession and economic downturn so long we eat at moderate portion shouldn't be a big problem.. Don't eat now later wat happen if i or DH gt kenna retrench than no chance to eat all this nice and yummy food liao.. :Dancing_tongue:

(Me very good at finding excuses hor.. ):tlaugh:

CanCanMum

soli its sup to be swordtail not swordfish paisei.

tastes fantastic!

tastier then salmon.

tastes like meat more than fish

sweet, soft, chewable and melts in your mouth....

(oops...soli arh if got those craving pple around....)

V

valeriegoh

I dont think it's ok to eat sashimi cuz it's raw and raw food contains lots of bacteria. But I eat a little very occasionally to satisfy my craving.. hee. Like really seldom la, maybe twice a month.. 2 slices each time ;D

V

valeriegoh

salmon sashimi is my fav before preg... but now cannot eat so sad! is it really ok to eat a little??? hehe...
I dont think it's ok to eat sashimi cuz it's raw and raw food contains lots of bacteria. But I eat a little very occasionally to satisfy my craving.. hee. Like really seldom la, maybe twice a month.. 2 slices each time ;D

V

valeriegoh

tokkin abt sashimi....

what fish u all love most??

1st swordfish,
2nd salmon
3rd tuna.
Salmon salmon! Love salmon sushi, salmon teriyaki(Pepper Lunch), or just the salmon chunk bought from super market then oven bake..