waiting... waiting...

freaklynn

sometime u wonder how long for u to conceive?? most of my frens who got married HAPPILY pregant within a few mths .... what's the error??

do u have to ML everyday ?:we2Randy-git: do u have to keep going back to the gynae for treatment and end up no positive results..?? :wong29:
:nah:try it in a tradisional way??

maybe its just god's will...:shyxxx:

adelynn

i took 3 months to get pregnant but i know of family & friends who took up to a year and a half. Start off by charting your cycles and temperature but the most important thing is to not get overly stressed up by it

muffinger

i took 3 months to get pregnant but i know of family & friends who took up to a year and a half. Start off by charting your cycles and temperature but the most important thing is to not get overly stressed up by it

Hi ladies..i hv trying the last 6 -7 mths n been actively monitoring my O with OPK for 3 mths .. no news as of now.

im thinking to go for check up. any recommendation or advice and wat sort of check up shd i go for etc ? TIA!

godloved

Hi there,
Dun give up and dun stress up oso.. the more stressed you are the lesser chances of striking. I was like that. When I "gave up" I actually striked :)

Anyway usually most docs only advice to check after 1 year of trying w/o news for couples with no existing issues..

I went for the pre marriage kind of checkup includes things like an ultrasound scan and a PAP smear and some other stuff, like body check up like that, but that was more because I wanted the prescription of contraceptives as I was studying when I first married.

Just my sharing hope it helps

JPng

hi,

yes, i agree that stress is one factor. so most importantly, de-stress urself, perhaps go for short holiday.

do anyone took folic acid supplement? i tried for bb for almost 5 mths, to no avail. n after i took folic acid for abt a mth, i "striked".
not sure if is the folic acid tat helps or kinda in "relax" mood (try not to tink of getting preg). juz do as per normal....: )

AhJanz

hi,

yes, i agree that stress is one factor. so most importantly, -stress yourself, perhaps go for short holiday.

do anyone took folic acid supplement? i tried for baby for almost 5 mths, to no avail. n after i took folic acid for about a month, i "striked".
not sure if is the folic acid that helps or kinda in "relax" mood (try not to tink of getting preg). just do as per normal....: )

u sureI took folic acid the day i started TTC, at least 6-7 mths for now but still no gd news :(