Wall paper or Paint, which do you prefer for your house?

redjn

I personal prefer is paint but willing to give a try to wallpaper only when my kid is older this way the wall paper will not be damage by them.... haha.. But strongly, i still prefer paint as some good designer can do a very good paint job.

Amulet

we will chose a mixture of using paint and wallpapers.. thn once in 3-5yrs can change the color/ setting of our house.. quite nice..

Lisa99

I prefer paint to using wallpapers for my walls! One of the reason is because wallpaper tends to peel off after a period of time, for paint (if you used good quality ones) it can last really really long! Maybe some touch up in a few years? Anyway i got my walls painted by Singapore Painter a few months ago, and the painters are super friendly, they gave me many good advice... hehe! i painted my living room yellow and grey!

Anybody know if painting or wallpaper will be more expensive??

For myself i more preference on painting compare to wallpaper.

I came across this article about painting, any wallpaper articles to share?
http://www.paintersingapore.com/articles/Professional-House-Painter.html

I think that painting will be more cheaper compare to wallpaper.

But wallpaper will have more design and patterns to choose from.

I found this page about wallpaper, take a look here to know more about wallpaper.
Wallpaper & Interior Design In Singapore

hanjin

My flat is already 10 years old but the paint on the wall still looks brand new. All who came to my house are surprised. I am thinking of putting wall paper on 1 side only but (after 10 years, itching for something new) am afraid of the maintenance. Any advice?