wana make more mummy friends staying in the west!

pinkytham

hi mummies!
jus joined this forum not long and would like to make more new mummies friends living in the west side =D
feel free to leave a msg!!
:Dancing_wub:

Poo

Hi,

I am from Clementi......can u girls plz suggest good and reasonable Dr. in the west....I am on EP hence more expensive

pinkytham

hmm maybe u can go to the polyclinic ask them refer you to the hospital i think will be cheaper =D
normally they will refer you to kk hospital.
if u wan cheaper than dun book a fixed gynae.
but disadvantage will be that u have to keep repeating ur prob to all new gynae that u haf nt seen before.
btw have u went for ur 1st check up?
:nah:

Hi,

I am from Clementi......can u girls plz suggest good and reasonable Dr. in the west....I am on EP hence more expensive

Poo

hmm maybe u can go to the polyclinic ask them refer you to the hospital i think will be cheaper =D
normally they will refer you to kk hospital.
if u wan cheaper than dun book a fixed gynae.
but disadvantage will be that u have to keep repeating ur prob to all new gynae that u haf nt seen before.
btw have u went for ur 1st check up?
:nah:
Hi pinktham,

I ahvent seen dr. yet, its only 5 weeks now....every1 said have to wait till 8th week to see the heartbeat ....I may not be stayn back in Singapore for delivery ....as i am on Ep will be very expensive ....planning to visit for antenatal check up at NUH....any suggestions...

pinkytham

hmm still think that if u go polyclinic than tell them u wanna look for gynae they gif referal letter to hospital will be cheaper.
will kk hospital be cheaper than nuh?
i think it is leh
maybe u can call to check?

Hi pinktham,

I ahvent seen dr. yet, its only 5 weeks now....every1 said have to wait till 8th week to see the heartbeat ....I may not be stayn back in Singapore for delivery ....as i am on Ep will be very expensive ....planning to visit for antenatal check up at NUH....any suggestions...