Wanna get a stroller for 1 mth kid. WHich brand and model is good?

arcaninx

Alpha Male
Hi all mummys and daddys,

I wanna get a stroller for my god-child who is just one month old. Any model to recommend?

Porukadotzu

Capella for a sporty look type and hv the reversible handle so bb can face mom and face the world when they bigger also lightweight.. price almost the same like combi. i'm thinking to buy one for my bb also.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I bought that too, but its really worth my every cents. Its light, 1 hand click and 2 way handle is a bonus.
Great,
Sound not bad as from other mummies' tips & experience.
And the safety design is also worth to note.:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

If you wanna save ur stroller later for ur second baby, u'd better buy a new one. If u don't have a lift or helper, buy the one with one hand folding mechanism.

SH74

i feel that to decide which stroller to buy, we hv to consider the following :
1) budget :
- below $100 (not advisable)
- $100 to $300 (average)
- $300 and above

2) weight :
- lightweight (good if travel alone w bb, bad 'cause cannot hang things on the handle bar)
- heavyweight (good 'cause steady, bad if travel alone w bb, heavy)

3) closing technique :
- can close using 1 hand?
- or need 2 hands to close?

4) shelter :
- full or partial?

5) positions :
- 3 or 4 fixed positions?
- positions adjusted by string?

6) bar / table in front :
- detachable?

that's the basic considerations i look for.

i bought 1 cheap 1 (below $100). aft that, bought a combi stroller worth $239. when i went back to use the cheap stroller again, i can feel the GREAT diff. the combi stroller is so much easier to manouvre. cushioning for the cheap 1 is also v minimal.

somemore, my boy is quite long. the cheap 1 i bought initially has the fixed table. n whenever i carry him out, his legs r alw stuck in there. the combi 1 has detachable bar. but cannot put anything on it unlike the cheap 1.