Wanna know more mummies and MTBs staying in the Northeast

Cream

Howdy...

I see threads on getting to know more mummies staying in the west, and then another one is started to know more mummies staying the the east. How about those in the Northeast (Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol)? Im sure there are many of us in this area as alot of young couples are residing here.

Shall we get the ball rolling?:wong12:

Cream

As long as Northeast, it is counted... my geography not that good, so I can't indicate all the neighbourhoods here... lol...

I am staying at punggol field.

Hi: anyone need nanny at snegkang ?I`m serene is a bbsitter
if you interested give me a call 93277231 thank u:wong29::wecry:

npoheng

As long as Northeast, it is counted... my geography not that good, so I can't indicate all the neighbourhoods here... lol...

I am staying at punggol field.
Hi, my wife (MTB) and me staying at punggol field walk opposite Punggol Plaza. Which part do you stay?

Last edited:

Cream

Hi, she's due in Nov. :Dancing_tongue:
First child??? You must be an anxious DTB huh... hard to find guys coming into pregnancy forums... Or maybe I sua ku??? I do see a few guys in this forum, just not that many bah. Is your wife also in this forum? How cool it will be if both of you are active here. Lots to share and lots to learn.

Let us know when she pops.

npoheng

First child??? You must be an anxious DTB huh... hard to find guys coming into pregnancy forums... Or maybe I sua ku??? I do see a few guys in this forum, just not that many bah. Is your wife also in this forum? How cool it will be if both of you are active here. Lots to share and lots to learn.

Let us know when she pops.
Hahaha, i also suprised to see myself in this forum. :Dancing_tongue: Stumble onto this forum while searching for advice on pregancy when my wife detected that she is pregnant.

I am the only one surfing this forum and absorbing all the information and advice by all the helpful people here. If my wife have any things that she did not know, i would then tell her what i know from the information gathered here.

I have managed to get her a very good gynae from the advice given here and she is currently seeing Dr Irene Chua.

She's due in mid Nov and i would surely let all of you all. :)

sunflowerlady

Howdy...

I see threads on getting to know more mummies staying in the west, and then another one is started to know more mummies staying the the east. How about those in the Northeast (Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol)? Im sure there are many of us in this area as alot of young couples are residing here.

Shall we get the ball rolling?:wong12:
me also in serangoon but serangoon central:001_302: