Wanna noe more mummy staying in east

shiseru

Me stay Sengkang, gonna move to Tampines St 33 in Aug, I will be 6 months preggie by then! ^_^

I was also told to go shopping while they pack and move the furniture :001_302:

izanyzam

Hello to all mummies and mtbs of the East...!!! Today i will be 4 and a half months pregnant...Dats a milestone for me...Im soooo happy and relieved that ive made it this far...!!!:Dancing_wub:

The best of health to all of you for the rest of your pregnancies...!!!!

jassmine

wow~ quite long never check this thread, saw quite alot of post mummies staying at paya lebar n joo chiat area, maybe shld meet up for coffee at parkway parade shopping.. :001_302::001_302:

hstan15

hi jasmine

not a bad idea . we shld arrange one of the sat. eitehr bring baby out or let hubbies stay home look after them.. haha

Hihi... I am staying at Bedok Reservoir Rd... expecting 1st baby and its a boy!
Due date: 26/Nov/2009
Delivering at East Shore Hospital by Dr Heng (Lucky)...

Any MTB same hospital, same doctor as me????:tlaugh:

Hihi... I am staying at Bedok Reservoir Rd... expecting 1st baby and its a boy!
Due date: 26/Nov/2009
Delivering at East Shore Hospital by Dr lucky (Lucky)...

Any MTB same hospital, same doctor as me????:tlaugh:
dark princess,

^5, we have same gynae and hospital and its also my 1st baby but mine is princess.
My EDD in Oct 09 :001_302:

ttingtingg

hello hello..im staying at bedok north ave 2 =)
mummy of a 10th month old baby boy.

anybody got any lobang for babysitter in bedok??

mine is on 29 jul, i usually do it in the morning :)
are you having your checkup @ the bedok clinic or at east shore hospital?

I had my checkup done at Bedok clinic (former princess cinema). I dun have time preference cos my working hours are more flexible. On 23rd July, I will be going for full-detailed scanning at East Shore Hospital. Too bad we not having same date and time for checkup if not can mit up.. keke

izanyzam

Hello mummies and MTBs...!!! Me and hubby have been staying at our own house in Simei since November last year..Would like to ask if anybody knows of any Malay ladies who are SAHMs and who have experience in taking care of infants staying in Simei area..??

Me and hubby are already planning on who can take care of our darling baby once i get back to work after my maternity leave...Both me and hubby are working on shifts so there will be a time when both of us might not be at home to take care of our baby..

My in-laws are staying in Jurong west and both in-laws are working full time so they might not be able to look after baby on weekdays..My dad is also working full time and stepmum is clinically ill..

So appreciate any info or contacts on Malay ladies who are SAHMs and can look after infants and are staying in Simei area...Do let me know..Kindly PM me..Appreciate your kind attention ladies..Thanks in advance..!!

novmum

Hi!

I'm a Stay-at-home MTB residing in Marine Parade. EDD 25th Nov :)

Do count me in for any coffee sessions!