Wanna noe more mummy staying in east

azeeshabeevi

hi guys...... finally came to a good website..... this helps me a lot... i am staying in chai chee....... glad to see u ppl here.....

anyways guys i have a daughter who is gonnaa be 2 this dec so thought of sending her to childcare and i haunt for job. so can anbody recommend me a good child care either in chai chee or bedok? but also cheap la since i have not sstarted work...... can anybody help mee?? plzzz....

ur help is greatly apperciate guys......

thepinkdot

hi guys...... finally came to a good website..... this helps me a lot... i am staying in chai chee....... glad to see you ppl here.....

anyways guys i have a daughter who is gonnaa be 2 this dec so thought of sending her to childcare and i haunt for job. so can anbody recommend me a good child care either in chai chee or bedok? but also cheap since i have not sstarted work...... can anybody help mee?? plzzz....

your help is greatly apperciate guys......
hi.. which part of chai chee do you stay? i'm sure there's a lot of childcares around bedok/chai chee area. do a google search for them.. and go down visit the places. as long as its clean.. it should be fine. i've learnt to lower expectations for CCs.. as long as YOU feel comfortable leaving your DD there.. that's the most important part.

tika

Was a west sider till a month ago when i moved into a small condo at Lorong Marzuki. Any mommies interested in organizing a swim meet with their babies/toddlers? My place has a nice kiddy pool and small playground. If interested pls pm me. :)