Want to make more mummy friends

mummy85

Dumbocarebear

Dont b depress ok.. u shud b enjoying motherhood.. i have a babg boy too.. well hes 4 n super duper active..

Chewysee

Hello mummies!

I hope I'm not too young to be your friends, 20 this year:) I'm 25weeks pregnant. Although not single, but everyday at home also very sian, all my friends are either working or studying at this age. So very hard to meet up. I also feel lonely at times cause I sleep very late like 4 or 5 in the morning, sometimes 7am then sleep. Then when I wake up also don't know what to do.

Vonn55

Hello mummies!

I hope I'm not too young to be your friends, 20 this year:) I'm 25weeks pregnant. Although not single, but everyday at home also very sian, all my friends are either working or studying at this age. So very hard to meet up. I also feel lonely at times cause I sleep very late like 4 or 5 in the morning, sometimes 7am then sleep. Then when I wake up also don't know what to do.
Hi girl :)
I know exactly how u feel man!...
During my pregnancy period me too really feel super lonely, like lost in touch of the world out there right?
Friends all busy with their life / work etc.....
Hubby always not there for me too, busy with work, come back home alrdy so tired to even talk to me :(
Really super boring those days rotting at home...

After deliver my baby boy, I dun feel lonely already, u feel loved...
And Damn Tired!
So catch more sleep now if possible, cos When u get to meet ur baby, u won't have much tine to sleep already.. Haha... Cherish ur slp now:)

Oh ya I'm 26 with 2 kids, girl age 7yo n boy 6mths...
Alright Takecare Girl..

mummy85

Ya its true.. take this time to so called educate urself abt babies development.. breast feeding.. n stuff like dat..

For me i didnt educate myself in all that to prepare fkr the birth of my baby.. im so caught up with video games n resting n chilling..

Chewysee

Mummy85 - haha! Ya lor! Can't sleep! Errr... This hse is half his half his mother's. But his mother live with her boyfriend next block. So only me and hubby alone at this hse:)

Vonn55- Yes! Exactly! ))))): my friends always post pictures on fb, they go party or hang out or go overseas. See already also sian. Like next time I seldom can be like other youngsters alr. Hehe. I really cannot wait to see my boy! I know he'll be my greatest companion but at the same time, he can make sure I have no time to think abt feeling lonely. >.< so scared I can't cope with it

mummy85

Chewysee..

Wen ur baby is born , can save up n go holiday ma.. no need to b sad lo.. u simply just took a diff path of life from them to achievve whatever is it u 1 in life, thats all..
So no worries.. enjoy every bit n pieces u have rite now... chin up girl!

Dont worry bt not being able to cope.. every first time mummies all like that ¹ .. no 1 is born to know everything de.. so nw the best part is to learn the theory of taking care of a baby.. .. u can always come to us if u need help.. im sure other mummies and myself will b glad to help

Last edited:
hi i m a single mummy 29 yrs old , i have a pair a cute twinnes, 16 mths, will like to find friends for myself n my kids. love to bring my kids out to playground n shopping,, any mummy interested can watsapp me at 81886823. i m staying around kallang area!!

hi i m chloe 29 yrs old, i have a pair of female cute twinnes. 16 mths, hope to know more mummies here for meet up with me n my kids!!! any one interested can pm me here watsapp me at 81886823!! hope to know more friends!!!

Hi I am a mum with a 4 year old girl although not single mum but my hubby seldom talk to me and i am always the one handling the kid on my own as hubby is always working late.

if anyone is keen to meetup for chitchat or shopping or drinking coffee also can, or want to sms me to chat also can. just sms me @92285595.

I feel super bored in the afternoon time when my girl is at childcare... Hope to know more mummies and kids.

angelicjess

Hi Mummies,

I am in the midst of divorce with a 1 year old girl. I would like to find more friends so that weekends will be more meaningful to me and my girl can find playmates... I'm staying at Sin Ming.
You may whatsapp me at 92968468. <3

IcyTaz

hi i'm single mother for 3yrs but now then can divorce. with a soon to be 3yo boy = ) would like to find playmates for my boy.

IcyTaz

Hi Angelicjess i stay in tamp. he disagree. even now i pay for divorce he stills disagree = ) sp is a contested divorce

angel euphrosyne

single a mom n super bored!!!

hey beautiful ppl. Im a single mom of a 7yr old boy. Im in my late 20's n been divorced for 6yrs now.. Suddenly life has been extremely boring n lonely now tat baby boy is going tru pri 1.. All my other gf r now married so very bz wit their new hubbies... So hope to find some mummy friends out there to chat n share experience n exchange opinions n mayb find some new gd friends...

fiiefiie

Re: single a mom n super bored!!!

hii u can add me on fb: billie . cheong @ gmail . com
i have a 9 years old girl coming 10.. probably we are the same age hahas.
i didnt get divorce, we just broke up

Last edited: