Want to vent!

Ting

nowadays when the parents/ in laws wanna feed L junkies, they will turn to me and ask in a very sarcastic way," ke yi chi ?" and give a stupid face for me to c.. or else they will tell L to "go ask mummy can eat anot, or else mummy scold me.." cuz there was a few occasion, i scolded L infront of them for eating junkies w/o asking me, and gave them black face.. now that L is already 1year old, i close 1 eye on things.. i just let her "try".. not including caffeine, alcohol, sweets, chocolate, nuts and seafood..

i use to tell my mum that if L gets sick because if the food she give her, then she better be prepared to pay for L's medical bills... trip to PDs are not exactly cheap lohz~~ hahahahaha... L spend an average of $100/trip.. hahaha.. my mum saw the bill she stunt~~
same same.
my family will always say: u ask mummy first, then pin will ksiao run to me, n ask, then even if i say NO, she will tell them: mummy say can!!
-.-"

i also told my parents, if they keep giving her junkies, later she sick they pay the medical bills~ wahahahaha~

NursMama

if he feeds your elder girl peanuts, its ok, peanuts is healthy lehs... pin eats alot of nuts, her fav is those groundnuts, that time CNY, my house there (chinatown) have those stalls that sell nuts, then can sample, pin took a alot n stuff into her pocket then ask my dad crack the shell for her.. *rofl*

coffee horr, i do give pin a sip here n there when im hving my mocha. :p
pls lorrr... it's not my elder gal he's feeding... he fed my then 6mths gal with junks! :wong14:

camom

if he feeds your elder girl peanuts, its ok, peanuts is healthy lehs... pin eats alot of nuts, her fav is those groundnuts, that time CNY, my house there (chinatown) have those stalls that sell nuts, then can sample, pin took a alot n stuff into her pocket then ask my dad crack the shell for her.. *rofl*

coffee horr, i do give pin a sip here n there when im hving my mocha. :p
Not ok for me cos my son is allergic to pnuts. They trigger his ezcema sigh...

Last edited: