Warning: Beware To This Mom!!!

naoj_hobley

BabyYumi'sMuM BEWARE TO THIS ACCOUNT.. SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN..

I PURCHASE A CAMERA TO HER LAST WEEK COST $110.. I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT I REALLY ADMIT IT.. I DIDNT CHECK THE PRODUCT SO MUCH.. I GOT 3 REASONS... 1ST BECAUSE I RELAY FOR WHAT SHE SAY ON THE SMS; THAT THE CAMERA IS SELDOM USED AND NOT A LOT OF SCRATCHES.. 2ND THATS THE FIRST TIME I PURCHASE ONLINE..3RD BECAUSE I TRUST PEOPLE EASILY.. SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES IN MATERIAL THINGS.. I DONT GIVE A S***...

WHEN I MEET HER IN A MRT STATION I SEE HER FACE AND YOU CAN NOT TELL THAT SHE WAS LYING.. BECAUSE SHE IS PRETTY.. :nah:

BUT THE THING IS, WHY YOU NEED TO LIE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT.. JUST BE FAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER LIKE ME..:spamxxx:MERS..

IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I CAME HOME I CHECK THE CAMERA AND IT WAS REALLY OLD AND A LOT OF SCRATCHES AND EVERYTHING..:embarrassed:.. AND NOW ASKING FOR REFUND $100.. SHE DOESNT ANSWER MY CALL ANYMORE... SHE JUST SEND 1 PM THAT SAYING "SOLD IS SOLD" ...:embarrassed:

MOM'S AND DAD'S OUT THERE DONT TRUST EASILY.. CHECK IT BEFORE PAYING IT.. NO MATTER WHAT THEY LOOKS..:red:

$100 COMPLETELY WASTED..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ting

hmmm, i think u shld remove the last sentence, its quite mean n offensive to say that, bcos, afterall, though it is wrong on her side to "lie" abt the condition, but u made a mistake yourself by trusting a complete stranger n not checking it thoroughly b4 purchasing from her.
though u r buying online, but u hv the chance to check the product first no?
so cant exactly say u r a first time "online" buyer.

n i think to tell whether a person is lying or not, nth to do with their beauty.

take this $100 as a expensive lesson taught and be extra careful next time u do an online transaction.

CanCanMum

personally i think all online dealings must be made clear before committing.

becoz u r buying something tat u have not seen before, touched before or used before.

especially for used items, its even harder to check.

now that wads done is done, is the camera usable other than scratches?

Oppsgal

Why so many threads on this matter?

Just check on the spot next time? That will save trouble. Plus dont think any seller will go through all the trouble bring back the sold item to resell. Who bear he transportation and time wasted?

tinkerball

eh? i thought u already opened another thread previously about this matter? had another issue this time?

meiteoh

*sigh*

Another story again or just want to rant? :S

I think sometimes it's best to learn from your mistakes and move on.

i think she'll be considered dishonest if the camera is faulty or cannot be used.
but i dont think you can really blame her if u didnt bother to even look at the exterior.

try to get over this unpleasant experience and move on. :(

JJJ

The seller is wrong to mislead you but I would say its also partly your own fault. I wonder how many people in this world actually buy something without checking the product?

JazN

Though online transactions are base on mutual trust that the condition is as stated, it depends on luck to meet an honest seller. Since there is no past experience/feedback/testimonial from other buyers dealing with xxx, it is good to check on any expensive product intending to purchase.

Cheers!

qwerty00

Though online transactions are base on mutual trust that the condition is as stated, it depends on luck to meet an honest seller. Since there is no past experience/feedback/testimonial from other buyers dealing with xxx, it is good to check on any expensive product intending to purchase.

Cheers!
well said.

venessa12

That's sad but yes you always have to be safe when buying something online from a person. Hence, I think its safer if we buy stuff from big online stores like zalora or lazada. Also there are like really good discounts site that provide coupons you can use to get extra discounts like this one. Hope it helps ladies