Washing clothes

LoVeS

How many of u mummies actually hand wash ur darling's(dd/ds) clothes n handkerchief or do u throw inside washing machine to wash?

For me my MIL insist tt handwash is better so end up i haf to handwash every single item of his clothes etc till my hands aso turn rough :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cendrine

Hmm..me only handwash the briefs and some white tops. The rest ll be handled by washing machine. If wash every single piece, ll be time consuming for me.

But I do have some mummy frens who have mils do the washing for them :nah:

jeSsie_Dz

at geylang bahru,my mil do all washing.. kiddos n our(me & dh) clothes.. she like to hand wash.. if she protest on tat day then i wil throw all into washing machine :)
at sembawang,my mum throws all into washing machine to wash de...

stonston

my boi's clothes go in washing machine...but i put in laundry bag first....

but my maid prefers to hand wash cos she say he onli change 3 sets of clothings a day, v easy....

cendrine

at geylang bahru,my mil do all washing.. kiddos n our(me & dh) clothes.. she like to hand wash.. if she protest on tat day then i wil throw all into washing machine :)
at sembawang,my mum throws all into washing machine to wash de...
ya lor must consider the time consuming factor

LoVeS

my boi's clothes go in washing machine...but i put in laundry bag first....

but my maid prefers to hand wash cos she say he onli change 3 sets of clothings a day, v easy....
why put laundry bag? Actually wat is the benefit of putting in laundry bags?

Dudette

i throw all into the washing machine. I find that washing machine does a better job of washing then me or my maid.

stonston

laundry bag is to protect e clothes so wont go out of shape easily...rompers always go out of shape de...

Agnes Josephine

My little prince's clothes are all handwahsed... even his hankies, socks, cloth nappies (act as blanket)...

I ever tried once handwashed 30 pcs of hankies (DZ got for me) @ one go & it's really very tiring... but it's ok la... cuz that's one & only time I wash @ one go... Think I will only machine washed his clothes when he grows older ba... but for time being, still handwash.. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

My little prince's clothes are all handwahsed... even his hankies, socks, cloth nappies (act as blanket)...

I ever tried once handwashed 30 pcs of hankies (DZ got for me) @ one go & it's really very tiring... but it's ok la... cuz that's one & only time I wash @ one go... Think I will only machine washed his clothes when he grows older ba... but for time being, still handwash.. :tlaugh:
yalor same "items" to wash by hand~

starry_jo

First 3mths hand wash all DS stuff coz got MIL to help me a bit. After that is washing machine coz my DS only stays with me over the weekend..so Monday night I can gather all his clothes, bedsheet etc and wash all in the washing machine together..

stonston

She say bb clothes small too easy get spoil by washing machine sumore she say only 2 sets of clothes n alot of handkerchiefs only :frown:
tt's y i use laundry bag :) even my mum does e same for her expensive knitted clothes, no prob :)

mamasweety

Hi LoveS, I geuss since you are staying with ur MIL, U hv to follow her trend bah... Unless she is the bo-chap kind lah....
For me, I let the mashine do it since they are wat they are.