Wat kind of pictures or posters to hang up?

Hi to all mummies,

I m getting stuffs ready for my new born bb in feb next year.

Wanna get information, do u all hang pictures/posters etc for your new born baby to see and to capture his eyes.

My fren, for a start, she paste big pictures on the wall with only black & white colour.

Hope to hear more ideas.. thks:)

CanCanMum

i din la last time.....later spoil my walls....kekeke...those in tv bluff people de la....

me only looked at a small postcard with a v cute baby....end up hor my boy oso smile like him....same smile....

V

valeriegoh

I pasted big posters of babies all around my house and in my room.. Got from Popular.. heard that by looking at them everyday, baby will also smile and look as cute as those baby models :D

I pasted big posters of babies all around my house and in my room.. Got from Popular.. heard that by looking at them everyday, baby will also smile and look as cute as those baby models :D
hi valerie,

thks:) for ur info, i wil pop by popular to take a look.. wants to hv the baby's rm cosy by filling up attracting pictures etc.

Ist one is always so excited and precious.

V

valeriegoh

hi valerie,

thks:) for ur info, i wil pop by popular to take a look.. wants to hv the baby's rm cosy by filling up attracting pictures etc.

Ist one is always so excited and precious.
U're welcome ;D Yeah my first baby girl due in Feb too! U expecting bb boy or girl?

mosupdate!

Hi serene

congrats! I'm sure you're excitd to receive your little bundle in Feb ;)

Anyways, I read in a site that while an adult retina can distinguish many different shades of light and color, but a newborn retina can only detect large contrasts between light and dark, or black and white.

But experts also claim that it is important to stimulate babies vision from the start. They claimed that the best way the new parents could do so is using black and white stripes or contrasting colours!

More info in this site:
https://www.askdrsears.com/html/12/1mplayarticle.asp

have fun and all the best in your search for posters..hope the info was useful.. ;)

rgds
momiz
Moms, Update!

V

valeriegoh

Yup mine is baby boy, ist one, due in feb 9. Excited.

Girl also gd can let her dress mei mei and bring her for shopping tgt with u:)
Yeah can tie her hair! Always fantasize of tying up her long hair in many different styles each day! Hahaha.

Mine due Feb 28.. Excited too! ;D