Watches - what are you wearing and what would you like to have?

CanCanMum

wow! so mani branded watch lovers!

i used to wear baby-g, swatch, sovil et titus....now not wearing any coz since i carry bb already not wearing....it sort of gets in the way...

Currently wearing adidas watches...

I gt tis and another 1 which is white in colour instead of white...

I m into all tis sporting looking babies...

But onli gt 2... Poor ma.. haha..

CanCanMum

eh? tats quite not feminine lookg....not many pple like to wear tis range of watches...(i meant girls la-haha) or do u swim a lot???

eh? tats quite not feminine lookg....not many pple like to wear tis range of watches...(i meant girls la-haha) or do u swim a lot???
Me in the navy tts y no choice.. if buy those ex ex de watch, wear le working onboard knock here knock there scratch here and there veri heartpain sia...

JuzAngel

I too hv many watches... :tembarrassed: mostly r gifts fm hubby..
Tag Heur Aquamaster w/ diamonds, breitling chronomatic, Longiness, Swiss-Army, a couple of Swatch n Babay-G.

ashydll

am wearing a white gold rolex oyster.. just received it last august from my mum as a gift.

also have Aigner, Emporio Armani and D&G..

dur30cat

My hb is a watch fanatic so I have a quite bit of vintage Omegas, a speedmaster, 2 Cartier Santos. Plus my wrist is very small so that limits the types of watches I can wear.

My favourite day to day watch is the Omega with inset colorful subdials as well as the 2tone (gold/stainless steel) Cartier Santos.

rainypink

i got a patek phillippe watch fr hubby as a 10th year anniversary gift. my fav and only watch dream of..
no idea if he regret walking into the store with me to choose it!! haha.. maybe he did?

jazz_sofia

i only got 2...swatch (i dunno what model name) and a digital casio...hubby not a watch fan...me got no budget (lol)...at the moment satisfied with the two...i cant say anything im eyeing at and plan to buy in the future as i dont know much abt nice watches...poor me.

tiggerlovesme

I just graduated from University, so dont have much cash to invest in watches as of yet!

But my dream watch is from Mouawad, i saw it at the mouwad store at the Fullerton. I'm eyeing on this baby here!

It is a 6k diamond watch =) Haha. Well i'm hoping i will win the lucky draw they are having this month. Seems simple enough, just spend at least $70 around the Fullerton heritage and join the lucky draw!

I want the second prize! That Mouawad watch !

They do have other attractive prizes though! haha

Check this website out: The Fullerton Heritage Singapore | A Glittering Christmas at The Fullerton Heritage | ?A GLITTERING CHRISTMAS? LUCKY DRAW CONTEST