water bag breaks

aries80

Anyone of you experience water bag breaks? I was having a show last sunday but cervix not dilate and no contraction until now. Gynae initially advised to induce if nothing happen till friday, but when i visited him today, he told me that wait for a few more days, as my cervix is still not dilated, if induced now, chances of going into c-sec will be very high. So got to wait until Monday. After resting at home, some waters dripping out on and off, but no contractions still...

perrier

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Mine was a water bag burst first. It is like gushes of water coming out at a time. Did not experience any contractions at all. Went down to hospital and Gynae confirmed was water bag burst. Stayed at the hospital for a day and still no contractions. Had to induce the following day.[/FONT]

Phoebii Cheng

Anyone of you experience water bag breaks? I was having a show last sunday but cervix not dilate and no contraction until now. Gynae initially advised to induce if nothing happen till friday, but when i visited him today, he told me that wait for a few more days, as my cervix is still not dilated, if induced now, chances of going into c-sec will be very high. So got to wait until Monday. After resting at home, some waters dripping out on and off, but no contractions still...
Hi aries80,

U might want to check whether the water has colour or not? and does it hv any smell, cos water bags water is clear, no colour and has no smell.....:Dancing_wub:

Domique

that time i tot i got a bloody show as its menses with some mucous. called my gynae and he said if its not as heavy flow as day 2 then never mind. but the flow like more but with white discharge/mucous like things. then hubby worry said in case its water bag broke then must within 24 hrs delivery mar. so we went to the hospital to check which I was hesitating. luckily we went as the nurse said i cannot discharge, must stay as its water bag broke... no pain at all till many hours later

so you worry then just drop by hospital and let them check.

its a life so cannot save that $$ for them to check lor.. not say u stingy but i was hesitating that time lucky hubby insisted lor if not i also dunno how liao.

huiling

my water bag burst also when i having my dd during 1 morning after going toilet,suddenly i feel something cuming out & i rush to e toilet then follow out e water.after tat i went hospital also no contraction till next day(more than 24hr)then i give birth to my dd.

Yeap my dd is water bag burst when im sleeping. water just gushed out. Luckily i put blue sheet on my bed. No contractions till i reach hospital.
less than 3 hrs aft water bag burst, i delivered my dd. :001_302:

Mine too, just coincidentally, i finish packing my hospital bag earlier that morning (while in fact am still in my 35th week). When mopping i notice the floor is wet with puddle of water, still din realize i keep mop n mop n wonder how come water is still plenty before i notice that my pants was all soaked. I know right away my water bag broke. Then quickly take bath n wash hair before dash to hospital. In another 3 hr my ds was born ;)

aries80

i think mine is not water bag breaks, as no water gushing out effect. Seems like it would be faster to deliver a bb after the water bag burst! Sighhhh, I am waiting for mine. Hopefully either contractions come or water bag breaks lah, otherwise, got to induce. :-(

i think mine is not water bag breaks, as no water gushing out effect. Seems like it would be faster to deliver a bb after the water bag burst! Sighhhh, I am waiting for mine. Hopefully either contractions come or water bag breaks lah, otherwise, got to induce. :-(
hmm i think urs is water leaking ba?
Our burst is really all the water gush out kind! shocking!! Infact like i heard the pop sound when bag burst. Sounds exagerating but no joke!!! :err:

aries80

Our burst is really all the water gush out kind! shocking!! Infact like i heard the pop sound when bag burst. Sounds exagerating but no joke!!! :err:

What is the diff between water leaking and water bag breaks huh? Again, abit of water flow out last night. But still no contractions tis morning. :-( I guessed I got to call gynae to check.

What is the diff between water leaking and water bag breaks huh? Again, abit of water flow out last night. But still no contractions tis morning. :-( I guessed I got to call gynae to check.
Eh but mine oso no contractions, when leaks i guess it breaks already but I think depends on how big is the breakage :err: Mine break (suddenly lotsof gush of water) then after that leaks/drips.
Better pack up you hospital bag n inform your gynae immediately coz baby should not be left without the fluid for more than 15 hrs depending on the amt of fluid left

aries80

Eh but mine oso no contractions, when leaks i guess it breaks already but I think depends on how big is the breakage :err: Mine break (suddenly lotsof gush of water) then after that leaks/drips.
Better pack up you hospital bag n inform your gynae immediately coz baby should not be left without the fluid for more than 15 hrs depending on the amt of fluid left
Went to see gynae and he commented that my water bag not broken but likely be leaking due to the membrance rupture. So far, the water level maintain and got to wait until monday! He asked me not to walk alot and not to go out too. Better stay at home and monitor whether water continues to leak and any fever thereafter. If having fever, got to admit to hospital immediately. So worry now!

MizfitMumma

Hi there...How do we noe if water bag broke??? Mine, I feel lyk sumting cumin out, check then only some water cum out. Dunno if its a leak or wat. No gushing of water. have been having braxton hick contractions since 5mths. Sometimes feel pain at my private area. Does that means water broke or labour?? Need advice urgently as dis is my 1st pregnancy..

aries80

Hi there...How do we noe if water bag broke??? Mine, I feel lyk sumting cumin out, check then only some water cum out. Dunno if its a leak or wat. No gushing of water. have been having braxton hick contractions since 5mths. Sometimes feel pain at my private area. Does that means water broke or labour?? Need advice urgently as dis is my 1st pregnancy..

You need to consult your gynae asap. Water bag breaks may lead to infection, as bacteria now has a way of entering the uterus through the vagina and could cause an infection in either the baby or the monther both.

I am having my first pregnancy and currently experiencing water leaking from my vaginal intermitently. As I was having a show last Sunday, my gynae commented that anytime this week I may go into labour. However, up till now, other than experiencing water leaking, getting more frequent now, there isnt any contractions yet. I got to wait till tomorrow instead. My gynae did also mention that if I have fever this weekend, my baby or myself could be infected, and I need to immediately admit to hospital.

MizfitMumma

You need to consult your gynae asap. Water bag breaks may lead to infection, as bacteria now has a way of entering the uterus through the vagina and could cause an infection in either the baby or the monther both.

I am having my first pregnancy and currently experiencing water leaking from my vaginal intermitently. As I was having a show last Sunday, my gynae commented that anytime this week I may go into labour. However, up till now, other than experiencing water leaking, getting more frequent now, there isnt any contractions yet. I got to wait till tomorrow instead. My gynae did also mention that if I have fever this weekend, my baby or myself could be infected, and I need to immediately admit to hospital.
Huh??? So serious?? I didnt noe dat! Thanx Aries80..

hstan15

hi my water bag burst the next morning after my gynae told me i might del the following week. didn know its water bag burst, still check online how i feels like. only confirm after i called my gynae say a lot water coming out. contractions starts two hours later. luckily also quickly shower, wash my hair n shave myself before i went in else imaine, thirteen days no shower..

lubani2003

Hi, i had the same case got contrations since 33+wks till nw 38+wks..but ytd had alittle water come out 1time n today same thing happen..Not sure is it water leakin or water burst..nt sure whether need to go hospital ant.