WaterBay Punggol EC

Dragontail

Indeed, I just realised the number of units are not a lot. If I compare to the recent Twin Waterfall, it's just slightly half numbered.

Would you think the psf will be priced higher or lower than the Twin? Your speculation.

CLLee

Indeed, I just realised the number of units are not a lot. If I compare to the recent Twin Waterfall, it's just slightly half numbered.

Would you think the psf will be priced higher or lower than the Twin? Your speculation.
yah i was oso kind of surprised at the project size.

In my opinion it will probably be $730-750 PSF.

Ok received latest update (23 Aug) about Waterbay EC @ punggol....
Total 6 blocks, 17 storeys - total 383 units (latest update)
choice of 2-5bedroom units & dual keys.
Wah the 5 bedroom looks really good. Masterroom super duper huge.
TOP : 31 DEC 2015

Those that are interested can register here .
www.punggolwaterbay.net

Dragontail

Ok thanks for the update. I would think so too that this project will be sold fast due to the lesser number of units.

Chris Tang

Hi Mummy

I just saw your thread regarding Waterbay. Ya, 5 bedrooms will be another in thingy after dual keys. Tomorrow Saturday 25/08/2012 I will be at Sengkang doing roadshow for it. We are the direct developer sale team.

If you are interested to drop by, kindly give me a text or call @ 6100-0868 / 8168-3203 Chris Tang to let me know what time you will be coming. I shall explain more to you and show you all the info. The respond we are getting now are really good. So I guess this will be another sure sell EC. No Obligation. Hehehe

Cheers

serenasays

Hi Mummies,

Regisration for Waterbay EC has commences. We are currently registering our clients prior to the actual launch of this project. You can contact me @ 9844 5000 to find out more about this project if you are interested. Check out http://punggolwaterbay.blogspot.com for updates and registration. Here's some information about waterbay ec @ punggol central.

Unit Types:

2-Bedroom, 775 sqft
3-Bedroom Compact, 936 sqft
3-Bedroom, 1065 to 1130 sqft
4-Bedroom Compact, 1173 sqft
4-Bedroom, 1270 to 1345 sqft
5-Bedroom, 1474 sqft
3 and 4-Bedroom Dual Key, 1098 to 1421 sqft

Why Waterbay EC?

■Located along Punggol Central / Edgefield Plains

■Easy Accessibility ~ Approx 8 mins walk to Punggol MRT/LRT and Bus Interchange

■8 Mins walk to Future Waterway Point

■Tastefully Spacious Room Design & Quality Finish apartments

■Value For Money – Capital Appreciation upon Privatisation in 5yrs/10yrs

■Shopping Centres & Eateries within walking distance ~ New Watertown Mall and Future Hawker Centre, etc.

■Live + Play – enjoy your very own 8.7 km Coastal Promenade as part of Punggol 21 Plus Vision

■Many Schools In The Vicinity ~ Mee Toh Primary, Edgefield Primary, Greendale Primary/Secondary, Horizon Primary, Punggol Secondary

■Upcoming International Schools to be located in Punggol Field / Walk

■Near New Nature Park of Coney Island

■Easy Access and well connected by major roads and expressways – TPE, KPE, SLE, CTE and PIE

Last edited:

Golden Bamboo

Greetings,

With so many developments in Punggol nowadays, buyers have many choices.

I am glad there are developments and soon there will be more facilities for the residence.

Should you need help in selecting the unit that is most auspicious to you, do not hesitate to send me a mail.

Have a good day.

temulan2418

heya…my hubby and I recently bought a condo in Singapore from property guru…there were many choices to choose from and certainly had a tough time while selecting one for ourselves as all of them were really good options..one of them was indeed in WaterBay but it din't work out that way in the end...we are very happy though with our selection!

Last edited: