waterway terraces.

Juz17

Hopefully i get a queue number too.. The last BTO i did not get any queue number... :embarrassed:
Me too...got no queue number cos my number is way beyond the number of flats. Anyway i am 2nd timer...so I guess I am unluckier than you...:embarrassed:

Juz17

Thanks! but still waiting for HDB letter and call. The previous time they replied quite fast. If i dont hear from them 2 weeks later, go MP again. haha!! think they see my face, already know what i want to say. -_-"
:red:complaint queen!

Hee was laughing at the part where you and another lady have to walk sideways to the cupboard if you guys put baby cot. Sorry cos I am in the same plight. :001_302:
I went to MP b4 (Kaki Bukit GRC - Parkway, the main group under Mr. Goh) I think you are right about certain MP more powerful. Cos the reason I went cos I am going into a divorce and wanted to sell my flat which I stayed for less than 5 years. During the 'discussion' there, there are these 2 guys helped to write down the issue and decide whether is it necessary for me to see MP or not. That young guy asked me qns until I am so damn angry that I broke down in front of the guys. Just happen that the MP walk out of his room cos I was like the last few people there, he saw that I am sobbing, he asked what happened...blah blah...then one week later I got a letter from HDB that they received letter from my MP and they are looking into this matter and around 1 mth later, I got a letter to auth my selling of flat. Dunoe heng or suayz la...
Anyway I downgraded to 3 room flat with my parents then later I remarry again and now I am preggy. So my 3 room flat will be too small if my brother come back and stay with us. Currently he is already sleeping in the living room...then my baby how? Sigh, Feel so sad that I can even provide my baby with a proper room... :( If 3 yrs down the road I wan my number 2 how?
How I just wish that Mediacorp will come to shoot my house then maybe the HDB will think twice abt how they going to issue BTO flats? :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Gem2505

Hee was laughing at the part where you and another lady have to walk sideways to the cupboard if you guys put baby cot. Sorry cos I am in the same plight. :001_302:
I went to MP before (Kaki Bukit GRC - Parkway, the main group under Mr. Goh) I think you are right about certain MP more powerful. Cos the reason I went cos I am going into a divorce and wanted to sell my flat which I stayed for less than 5 years. During the 'discussion' there, there are these 2 guys helped to write down the issue and decide whether is it necessary for me to see MP or not. That young guy asked me qns until I am so damn angry that I broke down in front of the guys. Just happen that the MP walk out of his room cos I was like the last few people there, he saw that I am sobbing, he asked what happened...blah blah...then one week later I got a letter from HDB that they received letter from my MP and they are looking into this matter and around 1 month later, I got a letter to auth my selling of flat. Dunoe lucky or suayz ...
Anyway I downgraded to 3 room flat with my parents then later I remarry again and now I am preggy. So my 3 room flat will be too small if my brother come back and stay with us. Currently he is already sleeping in the living room...then my baby how? Sigh, Feel so sad that I can even provide my baby with a proper room... :( If 3 yrs down the road I want my number 2 how?
How I just wish that Mediacorp will come to shoot my house then maybe the HDB will think twice about how they going to issue BTO flats? :001_302::001_302::001_302:
just got a news yesterday that my bro&sis-inlaw (that suppose to go to the states for 3 years) are not going overseas anymore. so, the initial plan that we use their room for baby's room gone in a flash le. so now, headache again. i doubt HDB can give me a flat before my EDD lor. so, i guess, i have to let my baby slp on the bed with my hubby. hopefully it wont be too cramp.. thinking of getting rental flat seriously. haiz. extra expenses then! rentals are going up too.... bad.

Juz17

just got a news yesterday that my bro&sis-inlaw (that suppose to go to the states for 3 years) are not going overseas anymore. so, the initial plan that we use their room for baby's room gone in a flash . so now, headache again. i doubt HDB can give me a flat before my EDD . so, i guess, i have to let my baby sleep on the bed with my hubby. hopefully it wont be too cramp.. thinking of getting rental flat seriously. sigh. extra expenses then! rentals are going up too.... bad.
Initially we wanted to put our new born with us on bed, unless both of you are not those who keeps flipping in the night, else I think not avisable in case we accidently hit our baby?
Anyway I am not sure abt how rental flat works (i meant rent thru HDB) but it may not be a good idea if the rental is too high to maintain?:embarrassed:

Ting

ytd just rcv the letter for HDB,wooooo~ results out end of aug. haha this is my 2nd time applying for BTO, previous one for PG FAIL. out of 300%. =X
praying hard hard to get this one!!!

Gem2505

Initially we wanted to put our new born with us on bed, unless both of you are not those who keeps flipping in the night, else I think not avisable in case we accidently hit our baby?
Anyway I am not sure about how rental flat works (i meant rent thru HDB) but it may not be a good idea if the rental is too high to maintain?:embarrassed:
hmm.. my hubby will tend to flip quite often. Whereas im a light sleeper and seldom flip all that. give me a small space i can slp thruout the night type. ha! sometimes when my lil niece comes to my place to stay overnight, she will slp on the bed with me and my hubby *im in the middle*, lil niece slp inner side coz my bed is against the wall type. just put 1 bolster in between her & the wall else she will be knocking the wall the whole night. ha. but i think think situation can last till baby is around 4yo only lor. else the space for 3 person to squeeze is lil too cramp and i always had difficulty sleeping well thruout the night coz baby tend to move alot during slp n im not fully asleep.. nx day, very tired, majiam whole night nv slp at all type. ha!

rental flat will have to depend how le. i doubt my inlaws will support this idea lor. they wanted a grandchildren for soooooo long. end up we move out. they sure -_-" one. den later alot conflicts all that. aiya, you know, inlaws still inlaws, different from our own parents. so, old people, tend to talk too much. bth one. very luan now.

Gem2505

ytd just rcv the letter for HDB,wooooo~ results out end of aug. haha this is my 2nd time applying for BTO, previous one for PG FAIL. out of 300%. =X
praying hard hard to get this one!!!
good luck! =) i have yet to receive the letter. maybe tonight go home n check.. see how many chances they give me. its my 7th or 8th time already. cheng xim. inlaws dunno we ballot for this else surely make noise coz they stay at west side, punggol is v far for them. but, sometimes, i just like to go against people. ha! the flat belongs to me and im going to pay it with my own $, why must i listen to them so much?! =X but still, i hope i can get this flat too! =)

Ting

gd luck to u too~ wahaha i see your EDD is 26th feb, my pin is born on 27th feb. but is 2007 lahs. LOL~
im also hoping to get this BTO, cos the next one, location wise not what we want.
if not might wanna get resale liao. =X

Gem2505

good luck to you too~ wahaha i see your EDD is 26th feb, my pin is born on 27th feb. but is 2007 lahs. LOL~
im also hoping to get this BTO, cos the next one, location wise not what we want.
if not might wanna get resale . =X
good luck to you too. i've yet to receive the letter from HDB lor. resale is so ex. but i think if you wanna get punggol and sengkang area, there are still owners selling AT valuation. recently came across that 1 of my mum's fren just sold her flat ard that area at Valuation which is ard $278K if im not wrong. its quite worth to buy at valuation. COV is crazy. try searching online bah. heng heng get a good deal =)

Ting

wah, if they selling at valuation, then i think shld be quite worth it, but not many r willing bahs. :) actually for us, location plays a very big role in decision making too.

Gem2505

wah, if they selling at valuation, then i think shld be quite worth it, but not many r willing bahs. :) actually for us, location plays a very big role in decision making too.
which location u finding? thot u want ard punggol/sengkang area? hmm.. there are owners who sells high COV at that area due to nice renovation.. so they just wanna get back the $ they spent on the reno lo. hmm.. but some will have simple reno which may let go at Val. good luck in your findings! :Dancing_tongue:

Ting

which location you finding? thot you want around punggol/sengkang area? hmm.. there are owners who sells high COV at that area due to nice renovation.. so they just wanna get back the $ they spent on the reno . hmm.. but some will have simple reno which may let go at Val. good luck in your findings! :Dancing_tongue:
if i can, i would really wish to get the area im living now, which is chinatown! hahahaha so convenient! :D
currently just pinning hopes on PG but not SK. best would be near city area but for now, not very affordable.

Gem2505

if i can, i would really wish to get the area im living now, which is chinatown! hahahaha so convenient! :D
currently just pinning hopes on PG but not SK. best would be near city area but for now, not very affordable.
awww.. same as me. i wanna stay bukit merah area. i grew up there. tiong bahru & queenstown. its soooooo convenient lor. now staying at CCK. goodness. its super ulu. till now, still cant get used to the place. going town area is sooo troublesome that im lazy to travel, dont even wanna drive there. so always hang around west side only. =(

haiz. have yet to rec the letter lor. even my last monday visit to the MP, no reply at all till now. usually MP letter they reply v fast one leh. dunno what happen this time. hopefully its a good news.. ask me go for interview and give me a ready flat! snap!

Gem2505

good luck to you!! hope your MP can help you get a flat asap!!
up to now, still no news at all lor. dunno what the mp and hdb doing lor. usually we will rec the reply/letter v fast one. dunno why still havent rec leh. been almost 2 weeks ald. also, i havent rec the letter from hdb regarding this waterway bto on how many chances leh. think by then, results already out lor. -_-"

Ting

hmmmm maybe can call n check with them? i rcv one week ago alr.. 1 more mth til results r out.. praying hard. i only hv 2 chances.... cos not staying near parents.

Gem2505

hmmmm maybe can call n check with them? i rcv one week ago already.. 1 more month til results r out.. praying hard. i only have 2 chances.... cos not staying near parents.
rec the letter le. got 4X chances coz this is my 7th or 8th time applying flat from hdb le. den they accumulate the chances..

Gem2505

woooo~ good luck!!!
hmm.. i somehow hope i wont get it leh. coz i went to mp for the balance flat request. they havent reply me coz the results for this BTO not out yet. if i still didnt manage to get this flat, den i may get the ready flat le. coz my tummy cant wait for another 5years ald. home reli got no space. max 25 more days to results!

Ting

ohh true true.. haha, ok no matter what, just good luck n hope u get a place for your own soon!