Way to conceive,please help!

Summerhope

Allow me to offer my experience but sadly still no child.
My hubby has ER and has improved...he took the following. GNC argimax, fish oil, French pine bark, L-arginine and exercise three times a week. Quit drinking beer. No DIYing.
Note that improvement Will show three months later as new sperm generate needs 3 months.

DreamBB

Thank you for your sharing Summerhope.Currently my hubby going though TCM medication and acupuncture.Hope it can help otherwise will try your way.It's very sad that hubby has this problem.:tsad:

mymiracle

Allow me to offer my experience but sadly still no child.
My hubby has ER and has improved...he took the following. GNC argimax, fish oil, French pine bark, L-arginine and exercise three times a week. Quit drinking beer. No DIYing.
Note that improvement Will show three months later as new sperm generate needs 3 months.
Mu hubby took codyceps too (brand Borsh) improved his count too within 3 month.. from 1% to 11% good count.. but kind of diff to buy, i bought from my office and once at bedok.. so u must source for it if interested.
good luck to all

DreamBB

Hi Mymiracle, I had failed my 1st IUI (AF came on Monday) . Was wondering whether to do my second round in this month? My last cycle ovulation date was on day 14 . If this cycle fall on the same day, then will give up this month as my doctor don't do IUI on Sat n Sun. My hubby sperm count is improving , quality & quantity is good. The main issue is his " little bro"erection not strong. Do u believe that we married for 2 years but never.. never ..have sex intercourse. This is very rare case .We know our chance to conceive natually is "zero".Hence, at the moment we only can relying on IUI untill his recover.

Summerhope

Hi Mymiracle, I had failed my 1st IUI (AF came on Monday) . Was wondering whether to do my second round in this month? My last cycle ovulation date was on day 14 . If this cycle fall on the same day, then will give up this month as my doctor dont't do IUI on Sat n Sun. My hubby sperm count is improving , quality & quantity is good. The main issue is his " little bro"erection not strong. Do you believe that we married for 2 years but never.. never ..have sex intercourse. This is very rare case .We know our chance to conceive natually is "zero".Hence, at the moment we only can relying on IUI untill his recover.

Sis.then how ur hubby release himself? Masuabation?
Ask him to take a cold bath before bd. Can also try ban Choon chan in marine parade. The herbs do helps to solve EH.

mymiracle

Hi Mymiracle, I had failed my 1st IUI (AF came on Monday) . Was wondering whether to do my second round in this month? My last cycle ovulation date was on day 14 . If this cycle fall on the same day, then will give up this month as my doctor don't do IUI on Sat n Sun. My hubby sperm count is improving , quality & quantity is good. The main issue is his " little bro"erection not strong. Do u believe that we married for 2 years but never.. never ..have sex intercourse. This is very rare case .We know our chance to conceive natually is "zero".Hence, at the moment we only can relying on IUI untill his recover.
Hi DreamBB,
Dont be sad. continue doing it since doctor say hubb counts was good... give it a few try...
i had 6IUI, all failed until the last time then i read that due to blockage no point going for IUI... which i noted too late but at least i tried... My other fren was lucky too, her tubes was inverted hard to conceive naturally she did 1xIUI and was twin but 1 lost, her boy was almost 2year already . I wish you good luck... try another round if IUI... God bless you with baby soon :)

DreamBB

Hi Summerhope,my hubby released himself through masuabation.He's currently seeing Dr Zou at AMK for acupuncture treatment and medication to solve his EH.
Besides,he's also taking western medication to improve his sperm motility.Hoping he can recover very soon ...I'm 33 hope it won't let me to wait too long..

Wow Mymiracle,your friend is so luckly can conceived with her first IUI .I do not understand why my doctor never prescribe any medicine or give me injection for my IUI (eg.progesterone tabs,comid..).She asked me to try 3 cycles of natural IUI before further movement to try other methods. I'm so upset and disappointed.

babymoo

Dream88,

Some doc will c where's the prob n won't give u comid or injections...
But giving those medication will up the chance of getting pregnant... U might like to Tok to ur doc
If u r really urgent having one just like me =)

Hi Summerhope,my hubby released himself through masuabation.He's currently seeing Dr Zou at AMK for acupuncture treatment and medication to solve his EH.
Besides,he's also taking western medication to improve his sperm motility.Hoping he can recover very soon ...I'm 33 hope it won't let me to wait too long..

Wow Mymiracle,your friend is so luckly can conceived with her first IUI .I do not understand why my doctor never prescribe any medicine or give me injection for my IUI (eg.progesterone tabs,comid..).She asked me to try 3 cycles of natural IUI before further movement to try other methods. I'm so upset and disappointed.

gingertea

Hi All,
Im also staying in AMK. Is that TCM at AMK 505 good? Let me know, please as i am looking for a convenience place for "tiao" my body. Please advice.

Wow! The place is convience as I am staying at AMK .I will update u if have any good news :). Thanks a lot !

DreamBB

Gingertea,my hubby seeing her for only 1 month so cannot tell whether is good but I saw a lot ppl seeing her.I started drinking the herbs for only three days to "tiao" my boby. Since you are staying in AMK why not give a try.

Babymoo, I'm very desperate to have baby. To prepare for my second natural IUI, I started taking chinese medicine. If I failed my IUI this time I will ask my doc to give me medicine or injection to increase the chances to conceive.

Mummy boi, thank you for your information. As for my hubby has been taking a lot of medicine now. Therefore we are looking at the following three months, see whether he had any improvement then we will consider other methods.

Pandasea

DreamBB, I have also started seeing Dr Zou this week.. today is 3rd day too..haha.. going to see again tml.. Hope she can really tiao my body..

mummy boi

oh this is not medicine. Its just a normal coffee with tongkat ali inside(malay herbs)
Tongkat ali suppose to assist in the erection, can buy in giant malaysia.

mymiracle

DreamBB,

when i did my 6IUI, i was prescribed with pregrestrone pill for 21 days.. that 's funny.. u wana ask your doctor..
sometime i even have to inject, cos to make the egg burst...
Agreed, 3 try and move over to IVF.. i wish u good luck my frens :)

i am planning my FET, seeing doc this 28th with Dr Henddrick... cross my finger... though not much hopes :(

katsg

I did my 1st natural IUI this morning. Hubby sperm quality 99.9%,motility 40%,sperm count can't remember but doctor said very good! Waiting for my 18 days n hoping...
Hi, DreamBB, great to hear that your hubby's sperms are improving. Have patience and soon you will be pregnant...:D Good luck!

Summerhope

I did my 1st natural IUI this morning. Hubby sperm quality 99.9%,motility 40%,sperm count can't remember but doctor said very good! Waiting for my 18 days n hoping...
Hi DreamBB. Your dh got the 99% sperm quality after dr zuo acupuncture ?

DreamBB

Hi Summerhope, before seeing Dr Zou for acupuncture my hubby's sperm quality & quantity is consider good except his mobility is 37%( according to the report from SGH). For my first cycle IUI his mobility had increased to 67%, (sorry,40% is typo error).Therefore,it is early to tell whether the acupuncture had made the difference as he is new for acupuncture.That time my hubby is taking vitamin for his sperm quality which perscribed by Dr Yu.We have to see our second IUI then can tell whetehr acupuncture work for him. Our main purpose to see Dr Zou is to help my hubby to have stronger erection.

Hi Katsg,thank you for your encouragement.I really hope I can get pregnant by this year :)

Jia You,Jia you Mymiracle.Baby will dust to us soon.

So coincidence Pandasea! Did u go for acupuncture or just for medication?

Hi Mummy boi, thanks for ur recommendation will ask my hubby to try one of this day :)