Weird old lady selling chips?

autumn82

Permed Pons must get to know Mr David Gan lahhhhh. :tlaugh:Transformed the Pon to have Fann Wong hairstyle...sleek and super straight very STYLO. Gosh, i am blabbering nonsense now, have not't I ? Guess, i've been 'spooked'
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Don't worry, u're not alone.. So am I.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Domique

wahahaha... i also dunno where to put this thread ley....

Out of curiosity, why is this thread in the travel section ????????
Is it coz the lady travels all around Singapore :err:

CanCanMum - Alamak....too much fiction movie/books huh you.

You ladies who like to be spooked by all these kind of horror tales and cannot get enuf of it, go and get some Indonesian horror shows with English subtitles. Such movies will show you how the Pon scare the mortals. Be warned, some of the visual effects appear realistic ok.

Or Youtube = Pontianak, Hantu. ho ho ho i dare not

autumn82

OMG!!! JUST ONLY got this malay lady came to my doorstep to sell keropok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not really old I think, prob 40+50++

I told her don't want, then she put her palms together and say pls pls.. I was like, no thanks.. then she walked to the next hse!!!!!

Eeks!!!!! Help~~~~~

CanCanMum

OMG!!! JUST ONLY got this malay lady came to my doorstep to sell keropok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not really old I think, prob 40+50++

I told her dont't want, then she put her palms together and say pls pls.. I was like, no thanks.. then she walked to the next house!!!!!

Eeks!!!!! Help~~~~~
Rumah dah ada hantu, tak yah nak ada hantu hantu lagi. Hantu pun takut nenek kropok.

jal

Out of curiosity, why is this thread in the travel section ????????
Is it coz the lady travels all around Singapore :err:

CanCanMum - Alamak....too much fiction movie/books huh you.

You ladies who like to be spooked by all these kind of horror tales and cannot get enuf of it, go and get some Indonesian horror shows with English subtitles. Such movies will show you how the Pon scare the mortals. Be warned, some of the visual effects appear realistic ok.

Or Youtube = Pontianak, Hantu. ho ho ho i dare not
Heh heh heh, I have no guts. :001_302: