Weird old lady selling chips?

CanCanMum

Rumah dah ada hantu, tak yah nak ada hantu hantu lagi. Hantu pun takut nenek kropok.

wahahhaha~~~my malay friend teach me lehhh

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

autumn82

just put white cloth over your head & point into your home then do tis
----> :wong12:

i think she will understand. if not she maythink you are crazier then her, either way should work. :we2cute:
Can I fake myself from China? "Ni shuo shen mO? Wo ting bu dong?" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Pei Qing

i believe its true..... otherwise hw the papers can publish?
my hubby friend stay bt panjang encountered this lady.....
scary....
maybe gt people press doorbell just dont care? dont open?
cus if really urgent they will call hp .....

but pregnant mummy and mummy wit kids better careful cus heard the ghost is a pontianak...
which always disturb woman....
i encountered one when i was 8mths preggy =(
bad expeience
How do pontianak disturb you? Curious... Hehes

EnFlor

This tale about Kropok(chips) Aunty has apparently died away among the people in the Malay community. Who knows, it might be an urban legend or just a case of someone sabotaging someone's else chips biz.

Pei Qing ...trust me you wouldn't want to know how a Pontianak disturbs you. Just by seeing it's super long rebonding hair and white nightgown, you will take off and cabot (escape).

Here's a tip - To scare of a Pon, go threadless on your body. Yup...flash yourself and go naked, this is based on the old people's story. :001_302: Not only u can scare a Pon, you can even make a human faint right before you. I personally haven't tried it yet. :tlaugh:

jal

just put white cloth over your head & point into your home then do tis
----> :wong12:

i think she will understand. if not she maythink you are crazier then her, either way should work. :we2cute:
Oh my gosh! I like your humour!!! :001_302:

jal

Actually this is the first time I have heard of this keropok story. The one I heard was of a pontianak haunting people in the western area. My aunty told me that story when I was a teenager. She said many people told her about it & it seems true. The pontianak will go around sucking people's blood & their death will be classifed as unnatural. It spooked me so much my hairs were standing on their end!

CanCanMum

This tale about Kropok(chips) Aunty has apparently died away among the people in the Malay community. Who knows, it might be an urban legend or just a case of someone sabotaging someone's else chips biz.

Pei Qing ...trust me you wouldn't want to know how a Pontianak disturbs you. Just by seeing it's super long rebonding hair and white nightgown, you will take off and cabot (escape).

Here's a tip - To scare of a Pon, go threadless on your body. Yup...flash yourself and go naked, this is based on the old people's story. :001_302: Not only you can scare a Pon, you can even make a human faint right before you. I personally have not't tried it yet. :tlaugh:
reminds me of gandalf in Lord of the RIngs wahahhahaha~~~~:p

EnFlor

Out of curiosity, why is this thread in the travel section ????????
Is it coz the lady travels all around Singapore :err:

CanCanMum - Alamak....too much fiction movie/books huh you.

You ladies who like to be spooked by all these kind of horror tales and cannot get enuf of it, go and get some Indonesian horror shows with English subtitles. Such movies will show you how the Pon scare the mortals. Be warned, some of the visual effects appear realistic ok.

Or Youtube = Pontianak, Hantu. ho ho ho i dare not

autumn82

Here's a tip - To scare of a Pon, go threadless on your body. Yup...flash yourself and go naked, this is based on the old people's story. :001_302: Not only you can scare a Pon, you can even make a human faint right before you. I personally have not't tried it yet. :tlaugh:
Y must be rebonded straight sleeky hair w red gown?.. :x Cant be permed? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Out of curiosity, why is this thread in the travel section ????????
Is it coz the lady travels all around Singapore :err:

CanCanMum - Alamak....too much fiction movie/books huh you.

You ladies who like to be spooked by all these kind of horror tales and cannot get enuf of it, go and get some Indonesian horror shows with English subtitles. Such movies will show you how the Pon scare the mortals. Be warned, some of the visual effects appear realistic ok.

Or Youtube = Pontianak, Hantu. ho ho ho i dare not
Not wif me home alone w kids... :X :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

EnFlor

why must be rebonded straight sleeky hair w red gown?.. :x Cant be permed? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Not with me home alone w kids... :X :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Permed Pons must get to know Mr David Gan lahhhhh. :tlaugh:Transformed the Pon to have Fann Wong hairstyle...sleek and super straight very STYLO. Gosh, i am blabbering nonsense now, haven't I ? Guess, i've been 'spooked'