Wet tissue

annie

tats for mouth n hands? got website? never hear the brand before..u know the ingredients they use?

annie

my girl has sensitive skin that is very prone to redness if touches anything which her skin cant take it. she is using pigeon's hand n mouth wipe(dark pink pakaging) and the backside wipes also(the red packaging) n no rash so far.

hui_ru_88

Same here. dont't get J&J. You end up wasting a lot because of this pull-out problem.
Besides that, after using J&J, my fingers felt soapy.

But when I use the pigeon wet tissue, I do not face this problem.

In conclusion, I have been using Pigeon wet tissue since my daughter is born.

annie

JnJ has mineral oil which is not really good for the skin..so i didnt even bother to try it.

Ting

was using pigeon in the beginning, now using kodomo. :)
now watsons having buy 10 get one free. $1.95 each.

redjn

will recommand Tollyjoy, u can choose between unscented type (pink colour pack) or the aloe vera. using Unscented type for home use the the aloe vera scented travel pack for outing purpose.

chelle

I using Pigeon too, TMC gave us a pack of J&J when i deliver there, dun like it coz a few pieces will come out at once. Unlike Pigeon, only 1 piece at a time

me too.Pigeon best.buy kodomo to try from watson $1.95,buy 10 free 1,hehe.. but kodomo has pull out problem.haiz.. use tollyjoy light blue bottle to clean her poopoo.cheaper:001_302:

redjn

I agree most brand big pack has pull out problem. That's why i like to buy the Tollyjoy travel pack. I tried Kodomo too but still prefer TJ, maybe is b'cos of the fragnance not forgetting they are cheaper when come to sales. I always buy alot when sale on.

vonn81

i used to use the avent ones...find it too thick n like soapy feeling...tried kodomo bf not bad...after the promo ends at watson i tried the pureen ones....like it...cos i dont like too thick ones...then its wet enough too. not soapy. i use it to clean my girl's hands n bottom. now she is older liao i just just it to clean her mouth too leh....not gd?? need to buy specials ones to clean hands n mouth arh....

esthergal

What do we use wet wipes for? cleaning baby's buttocks when poo poo? what about no poo poo only urine? should i use cotton balls or wet wipes? sorry a bit blur...

yellowpudding

What do we use wet wipes for? cleaning baby's buttocks when poo poo? what about no poo poo only urine? should i use cotton balls or wet wipes? sorry a bit blur...
For me I used the wet wipes to clean bottom when poo poo and urine. :)
Another vote for pigeon. :)

redjn

my advice u use wipes against cotton ball as sometime the cotton may stick to their butt. i basically use on anything. cleaning poo, urine, hand & face for my boy when eating out.

Mummy :)

my advice you use wipes against cotton ball as sometime the cotton may stick to their butt. i basically use on anything. cleaning poo, urine, hand & face for my boy when eating out.
I prefer Kodomo,Tollyjoy,J & J and any baby wipes which is safe and meant for baby :) It must be safe for baby's usage:tlaugh:And I use it for all,cleaning up my baby,our hands n mouths:tlaugh:

redjn

i dont mind kodomo tried that last mth but still prefer TJ type texture softer most important i like TJ b'cos I can hv the choice of NON-Scent.

iwan2noe

Just to add.. get those baby wet wipes that is without alcohol...
it is friendly on bb's skin...

I am using pureen brand... have not tried angelwipes but it sound promising! :001_302: