What are some ways to cook food so it tastes good and is good for you ?

wingmark

Hi,

I eat WAY too much fried food & am afraid it's gonna do some serious damage in the long run. So I want to find a healthy alternative. But I still want to enjoy the food I eat. Is there a different way to cook it? Can I buy it from the store? Also, what's a healthy dessert & beverage to go with this meal?

Regards

Best way is to cook your own food. try cooking vegetable mix with meat like sinigang and kare kare and eating a fruits for a dessert, water or juice for beverage. No soda please!

Phoebii Cheng

You can try steaming....you can steam fish, chicken, pork....eggs steaming

Or you can just stir fry instead of deep frying, you can try to eat more veges

dur30cat

Hi,

I eat WAY too much fried food & am afraid it's gonna do some serious damage in the long run. So I want to find a healthy alternative. But I still want to enjoy the food I eat. Is there a different way to cook it? Can I buy it from the store? Also, what's a healthy dessert & beverage to go with this meal?

Regards
Actually you can try experimenting with baking. Things like baked fish fillet, or baked meatballs (you just make your own mince meat with a mix of veggies and seasonings you throw in) or even baked chicken wings will taste similar as they will have crispy surfaces.

good luck!