What do u all do during weekends?

CanCanMum

Hello!

Interested to know where do u all go/do during weekends...

Like where is the most enjoyable place to spend time as a family (with kids?)?

Or just staying home...?

Sometimes we ran out of suggestions/activities leh...singapore is such a small place...after 10pm there are no place for us to hangout as a family already...very bored...except the movies...

at this time, my bb still small so outings with him still limited. hubby & i always try to steal time by going out on Saturday nights after bb sleep. or whenever we go out as family must die2 be back by 7.30pm latest.

hb just picked up a new hobby - photography. so planning to go out with bb one of these weekends maybe to the sea or to the park so he can practise his potrait-taking.

mebbe that's one of the things you can do - take up a new hobby that you can all do as a family!

Porukadotzu

my girl also still quite small so can not go out to those too crowded places or those place w/o baby changing/nursing room hehehe..

other options.. Ah Ma house..:001_302:

CanCanMum

my girl also still quite small so can not go out to those too crowded places or those place w/o baby changing/nursing room hehehe..

other options.. Ah Ma house..:001_302:
my mom is sick of my boy coz faced him for 5 whole days !!! hahahahahaha.....

so ah mah house not an option....hahahahha!!!!!

yeah normally bring infants out is quite troublesome, got a lotta things to bring....i agree.

autumn82

For my DD tt time when she was infant, I find going out a hassle to bring so many things along. But now wif DD & DS, I find my bag somehow not as heavy as before leh.. Dunno y.. Prob I too lazy to bring alot of things.

Usually for DD, I just bring a set of clothes, diaper mat, 2-3diapers, wet wipes, milk bottle, milk powder & 4 packets of tissue. For DD, jus bring milk bottle, milk powder & water bottle. Not heavy rite?

CanCanMum

wah so many things, sounds heavy leh...????? i only bring water bottle, sweater + umbrella only....

canx rem what i brou during infant days, but i knew my bag is always full...and heavy...and carry him on a baby carrier...wah really a lotta things...somemore i bring him out on my own.

babymoon

wah... i tell you all i really seldom bring my babymoon out when she was below 1yr old.. so many things to bring out.. diapers lah,, hot water,, powder,, plain water,, clothes etc... i haven't go shopping already carry with a heavy bag.. where got mood to shop anymore?!
now better lah, my babymoon can walk by herself and i no need to bring those "heavy" stuffs..
but really sian in singapore got no place to go.. we brought her to zoo last time, she was happy but i doubt she really knows that's zoo because she still very small that time..

January84

seldom bring him out cos troublesome, he doesnt know whats is goin on either. . .

only after 9 months i think, then bring him out when i go shopping or what loh...
now, just a swim in the morning will be tired for whole day liao so laze at home loh... hahaha

babymoon

seldom bring him out cos troublesome, he doesnt know whats is goin on either. . .

only after 9 months i think, then bring him out when i go shopping or what loh...
now, just a swim in the morning will be tired for whole day liao so laze at home loh... hahaha
ohh u bring him for swimming lesson or your swimming lesson? good for boy to learn swimming

omg everytime go out with bb car is FULL. HUGE baby bag for diaper, wet wipes, nappy cream, change of clothes, PILLOW, cloth/cotton mat etc etc (kiasu parents must have everything).

then another small carrier for his bottles + fm + apple juice! then got boiled water! then got HOT water. hot water flask DAMN BIG. i tell u i was so pissed at my hb ... he buy hot water flask like as if we're driving up to thailand dunno how many litres!!! so bloody heavy when full!! everytime take out sure pple stare!!!!!

then bb's pram is a SPACESHIP. bloody huge capella - not sure if u guys see before. takes up the ENTIRE backseat.

then hb's CAMERA EQUIPMENT!!! omg!!

*pengz!*

babymoon

omg everytime go out with bb car is FULL. HUGE baby bag for diaper, wet wipes, nappy cream, change of clothes, PILLOW, cloth/cotton mat etc etc (kiasu parents must have everything).

then another small carrier for his bottles + fm + apple juice! then got boiled water! then got HOT water. hot water flask DAMN BIG. i tell u i was so pissed at my hb ... he buy hot water flask like as if we're driving up to thailand dunno how many litres!!! so bloody heavy when full!! everytime take out sure pple stare!!!!!

then bb's pram is a SPACESHIP. bloody huge capella - not sure if u guys see before. takes up the ENTIRE backseat.

*pengz!*

I will never go out like this.. not yet out already feel tired! pei fu pei fu.. :red:

autumn82

*pengz!*
Best! I never bring hot water or boiled water out leh.. Always take from restaurants. Haha. Lazy. Even now w DS. :p I also never take umbrella out, since young hated to put umbrella in bag. LoL.

it's the initial stage for me lah ... 1st time mom mah kiasu about everything.

mebbe in a few months i might not even bring his feeds - just buy him hambaobao!! LOL

Cheyenne

Hi Mummies,
Luckily you gals. My 5 year old now refused to follow us: always want to keep ah mah company (staying with us and taking care od my DD). Can't imagine, see her all 5 days and yet still want to go out with her in on weekend evening.

DD will choose where she wants to follows eg. vacation, hotel stay etc. Other than not, no way to persuade her both soft and hard way.

Maybe, this good too, then DH and I can get some time to ourselves.

Torn between both. Sigh.

babymoon

Hi Mummies,
Luckily you gals. My 5 year old now refused to follow us: always want to keep ah mah company (staying with us and taking care od my DD). Can't imagine, see her all 5 days and yet still want to go out with her in on weekend evening.

DD will choose where she wants to follows eg. vacation, hotel stay etc. Other than not, no way to persuade her both soft and hard way.

Maybe, this good too, then DH and I can get some time to ourselves.

Torn between both. Sigh.
my babymoon now only 2 yrs old but also looks for her ah mah(my mom) and if goes out also wanna get the ah mah go together! we staying together lah, so it's good also..
wake up from nap time not see ah mah cries like hell.. aiyoh.. but like wat you said, we have more couple time.. and private time.. :tlaugh:

lis

hmm..as for ma case..i used to bring ma son out even wen he was still an infant..like 2-3mths..? till now..at tat tym,i brought ma son out to bugis village..hehe.. :001_302: it was soo crowded man..but i still managed..

sumhow,i dun feel any hassle bringing him out..in fact i will feel proud wen i'm able to bring him out jalan2 on my own..

last tym wen ma son was still an infant,i'll take train to go out..
but now,i'd prefer to take bus..so tat i'll have both seats on my own(together w ma son)..so tat ma son will b free to move ard n won't disturb ppl..i'll b like "supermommy" wen i take bus w ma son..coz i'll sling the stroller on ma right arm,den carry the diaper bag together w ma son on the other arm..ppl will b staring at me u noe..coz i'm v small size n carry lots of tings..hahaha..!! :tlaugh:

estherlin

ya right, less activities when ur darlings are young, but still can bring them out to parks to take a look and listen to various noise, so they can adapt. Now my boy is a year, jus brought him to nite cycle lolz! haha was worrying he will not like, but he enjoyed!

CanCanMum

..so tat ma son will b free to move ard n won't disturb ppl..i'll b like "supermommy" wen i take bus w ma son..coz i'll sling the stroller on ma right arm,den carry the diaper bag together w ma son on the other arm..ppl will b staring at me u noe..coz i'm v small size n carry lots of tings..hahaha..!! :tlaugh:
ya! i tot so too! ME canx handle stroller + bb + bag onboard buses....me big sized but somehow contradict leh!!! LOLs...

lis

CanCanmum..u ever saw me rite..? tat's y u can imagine how i'd look wen i'm carrying ol the stuff together..hehe.. :001_302: