What do your baby wear to sleep?

Wanna ask mommies, what do you let your baby wear when sleeping in air con room at night?

My dd is wearing PJs and long sleeve sleeping bag but she is out growing it. She doesn't use blankets. She will kick them away.

Anybody know where to buy long sleeve sleeping bags for bigger babies? Sleeveless ones can't do cos I'm afraid she will be cold leh.

apollo

Wanna ask mommies, what do you let your baby wear when sleeping in air con room at night?

My dear daughter is wearing PJs and long sleeve sleeping bag but she is out growing it. She doesn't use blankets. She will kick them away.

Anybody know where to buy long sleeve sleeping bags for bigger babies? Sleeveless ones can't do cos I'm afraid she will be cold .
ds wear long sleeve and pants.. sometimes we only let him wear long sleeve romper w/o pants on and cover him with blanket.

actu if she is wearing long sleeve and long pants, i think is enough. i believe tt if bb is cold at night, they will wake up and cry. if she slp well at night, no crying, no waking up, means she is feeling comfortable =)

candy_ian

My son wears a sleeveless n then his long sleeves pj n long pants.. He doesn't use a blanket since his baby days.. I think it's good enough so no need blanket Liao cos all covered up just make sure aircon not blowing direct can Liao

icy_haze

I let my son wear long sleeve romper w/o pants and cover him with blanket. Sometimes he will kick the blanket away and if I happen to see it I will cover it back
for him.
Agreed with what Apollo say, if bb is cold they will cry. Furthermore, bb has higher body temperature than us. Thus they are able to endure cold better than us.

Ting

best to get more long sleeves shirt n long pants for your child.
though baby loves the "cold" feeling, but they will still catch a cold if not covered up properly.

chiro

my ds wears long pants and long sleeve if weather is cold..if weather not so cold, t shirt and long pants will do..

he wears socks to sleep too...and he kicks blanket jus like any other babies and toddlers..will kick until the blanket is off their body then sleep contently...and their face got the "victory" smile

and when he wakes up, he will remove his socks on his own.

apollo

my dear son wears long pants and long sleeve if weather is cold..if weather not so cold, t shirt and long pants will do..

he wears socks to sleep too...and he kicks blanket just like any other babies and toddlers..will kick until the blanket is off their body then sleep contently...and their face got the "victory" smile

and when he wakes up, he will remove his socks on his own.
Chiro! My son does that too he removes his socks once he's ready to get out of the room! Haha
ds will remove his long pants once he wakes up -.-""""

xicloudix

My boy wears short sleeve and cloth diaper to sleep, cover with blanket, will tuck under him... so harder to kick.. but by morning he wakes up, he would kick kick kick the blanket away, let u know he is awake ready to carry him up haha ....

cold weather long sleeve and pants...

Renzie

Baby wears long sleeves and pants to sleep, as she sleeps with us in the aircon room. After she had caught a cold, that experience was bad enough to make sure that we should keep her warm.

She likes to kick her blanket away as well so what I do sometimes is to tuck the blanket into the sides of the body. It worked so far.

ling.er

Mine depend on weather as my son sweat easily ..

Normal weather short sleeve + short or romper > Cover blanket
Cold weather long sleeve + long pant

My son also like to kick blanket ><" i think most kid are like tat ..

lekdao

I let my baby wear normal romper inside, and outside is 1 pc long sleeve/pant foot cover romper. I bought those with thicker material like towel since sleeping in the net sarong.

ramirez

Alpha Male
She sleeps in a long sleeve onesie which are not easy to find in Houston right now) and a sleeping bag. His arms are too cool, sleeveless, very hot, if you have a bed at night on foot.

sunburst

Coz I on aircon everynight, both my boys wear long sleeved pjs, long pants & socks. For bb, he has the additional mittens... Will let him wear until his hands are too big to fit. I cover both with blanket. Coz my 24mths old boy rolls everywhere when he sleeps, I just every now & then wake up to cover him again. Tedious but at least he won't be cold.

angelbb

My girl sleeps in aircon in shorts and short sleeves. We just lay a blanket over her. She's been like that since birth, and will scream if she feels too warm in her blanket... -_-

And she's happiest when we change her in an aircon room... start giggling none stop. For precaution in case she gets too cold, we try to keep the aircon at 25-26 degrees.

NIisme

my darling Vyanne loves aircon, she wear short sleeves and shorts to sleep, and she dont like to cover blanket too. will kick away after she realise.

Kxmum

My gal wears short sleeve top and long pants to sleep.

Actually I think if you are concerned abt room temp being too low just adjust the temp accordingly. Save on electricity also:) in fact I off the aircon and let my gal with fan on on rainy days.