What exercise is good for pregnancy woman

nyukmooy

Swimming, prenatal Pilates...

Thank you for your recommendation. I'm staying in West area. Do you know west side have any prenatal pilates/ yoga? What is the charges like? I agree swimming is a good exercise but year end always raining.

If you have some info, please do share with me. Thank you!! :)

Yuhua

Thank you for your recommendation. I'm staying in West area. Do you know west side have any prenatal pilates/ yoga? What is the charges like? I agree swimming is a good exercise but year end always raining.

If you have some info, please do share with me. Thank you!! :)
Ohmsantih yoga has a great teacher who teaches prenatal yoga. She has expansive knowledge and she does lots of sharing of knowledge of each yoga poses and the benefits to the pregnancy. Prices are on the steeper side I remembered. But it is really every cent worth spending. Both my pregnancys I had, I would say, it was easier as compared to most of my peers and I really think it would not have happened if not for my yoga teacher, ms warwar. Go ahead and attend a trial class. You will understand :)

andieluv2

walking is good and i did yoga through out my.pregnancy till my due date. did not do during first trim thou as baby is not stable yet. i would say yoga helped me alot and.prevent.alot of pregnancy discomfort like pains and cramps. i did normal hatha yoga instead.of.prenatal yoga as i am a yogi even before i got.pregnant. but of course i took modification. hope it helps.

nyukmooy

Ohmsantih yoga has a great teacher who teaches prenatal yoga. She has expansive knowledge and she does lots of sharing of knowledge of each yoga poses and the benefits to the pregnancy. Prices are on the steeper side I remembered. But it is really every cent worth spending. Both my pregnancys I had, I would say, it was easier as compared to most of my peers and I really think it would not have happened if not for my yoga teacher, ms warwar. Go ahead and attend a trial class. You will understand :)
Kindly PM me the rate of package.