What is subsided rate for consultation fee in KKH?

Ting

if i rmb correctly, is $20plus.
but it is only for consultation, any tests u take will be additonal charges.

Catty

I rem the 1st visit i already paid about $100 inclusive of med, check up and scan..

Worst things is the waiting time, my appt start at 9am and the time i left kkh is 2pm+ (All is the benefit you get for subsidised rate even for referral letter from polyclinic)

ebi

I rem the 1st visit i already paid about $100 inclusive of med, check up and scan..

Worst things is the waiting time, my appt start at 9am and the time i left Kandang Kerbau Hospital is 2pm+ (All is the benefit you get for subsidised rate even for referral letter from polyclinic)
wow, what medicine included 1mth supply of fish oil, multi vitamin & calcium?

ebi

if i rmb correctly, is $20plus.
but it is only for consultation, any tests you take will be additonal charges.
Oh... that's much cheaper than private rate, might I know how much you paid for your hospital bill for delivery?

WinnieL

Hi, would like to know how much subsided patient pay for every gynae visit?
I'm seeing the doc at a subsidised patient at KKH.
I pay $23 each consultation, not including the urine test, which costs $7. All other scans, tests etc are charged separately, but they're also at subsidised rates.

Ting

Oh... that's much cheaper than private rate, might I know how much you paid for your hospital bill for delivery?
this i really cant rmb.
i think is 2k plus.
cant rmb if i paid any cash..
cos my dad paid for me using his medisave n i pay for my daughter's using my medisave.
n after tt, they did post me a cheque to return a couple of hundreds.

nsync_su

this i really cant rmb.
i think is 2k plus.
cant rmb if i paid any cash..
cos my dad paid for me using his medisave n i pay for my daughter's using my medisave.
n after that, they did post me a cheque to return a couple of hundreds.
Yup yup... mine around $2k plus (c-section) and then a cheque was given to me for refund, couple hundreds. Consultation is ard $28 monthly. Not every month i need to go for scan. If got, pay scan for only ard $50. Waiting time is about the same too. At most 2hrs of waiting but the nurses and docs are nice and friendly. Tats y i change from private to subsidised.. due to these things.

munchkin2926

Hi, would like to know how much subsided patient pay for every gynae visit?
Im under subsidised scheme too at KKH.
paid $40 for scan .
consultation around $20 i think, add up evryting together with urine test will be around $30++ .
waiting experience for me as a subsidised rate patient is actually not bad ,, hehe .. cause i dont really need to wait to long evrytime .

qsal

went for my 1st check up last wed and currently 5 mths plus preggy.
consultation cost $28,scan $40. Then there's blood test,urine test total cost plus obimin $116.60 waiting time not so bad.

Nisah

hi,,,i paid around $1.5k after subsided....if u use the delivery suite more than wat they quoted.u haf to pay more but in my case i use less than wat they quoted so i got a refund of $700...

stupidyeye

hi..e normal visit rate is abt frm$7-$20+...dats wad i paid..and fr detail scan is $40..
As fr e delivery charge depend on how mani days u stay and whether u chose c-sect or go by nvd..
fr me i oni stay 1 nite..and total nvd w/o epi..i paid fr $1.2k..bt all deducted by cpf..and on top of dat..dey send me bac a cheque abt $400+

glühwürmchen

are all singapore citizens under subsidised rate?

haven't been to visit a gynae before and i want to do a pregnancy blood test and maybe a scan too.

so i just walk in and queue up or somehting?

Renzie

Its more of, you do not have a choice of which gynae you wish to see. You'll be seeing whoever that you are assigned to for that day. That's for subsidised rate.

glühwürmchen

thanks renzie! so to get a referral do i just ask a polyclinic doc to refer me or tell him i want to take a beta hcg blood test and he'll auto refer me?

Renzie

haha, that one I'm not so sure, because I discovered I was pregnant overseas, by the time I got back from SG, I was already in my 2nd trimester, so I just went to the polyclinic, went to the doc, told him I'm pregnant, and ask for a referral. haha he just typed out the letter on the spot and send me to make an appointment with KKH. Usually referrals take about 3 weeks to a month. Meaning if I go to the polyclinic in Dec, my appointment with KKH is in Jan.

You can tell him that you might be pregnant, and wish to take a beta hcg blood test, and if its possible to refer you to KKH. But for my case (i was overseas), I took the pregnancy test kits available from drugstores, tested about 3 times positive, then went to a gynae , she never asked me to do any test, just straight away do the ultrasound. That time still cannot see anything, so she asked me to return 2 weeks later.

Hope that helps. ^^