What is the best way to cook the chicken meat?

tracyk

Chinese version

汇集金钱肉干
用料:
  • 半肥瘦猪肉碎 : 1kg
  • 糖 : 250g
  • 汇集山蜜 : 25g
  • 盐 : ½ tsp.
  • 鱼露 : 60g
  • 玫瑰露 : 50g
  • 汇集补腰精 : 2杯 (汇集量杯)
制法:
  1. 将所有用料放在钢盆里, 充分拌均, 用锡箔纸包好, 放入冰箱腌4小时
  2. 将腌好的肉碎放在塑胶纸或油纸上, 用汤匙按实成圆形
  3. 放在阳光下晒至半干后, 把肉干翻转, 再晒至全干
  4. 把肉干放在烧红火炭的铁架上烤至熟 / 或把肉干放已预热烤箱的铁架上, 用180°C烤至熟, 将肉翻面, 再烤5分钟
* 注: 最好是用火炭烧烤, 可以得到色香味的最佳效果 *

tracyk

If your like, For more confinement recipes your can go HUIJI , most of them are by Auntie Irene and DJ 97.2 Fenying. I love them Photographs and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions are available :Dancing_wub:

Funz

Breast meat - season with soya sauce, sesame oil and pepper. dip in egg, coat with cream cracker (soda biscuit) crumbs, pan fry or oven bake

thigh - season with oyster sauce, sesame oil & pepper, steam with wolfberry & scallop. I like to add a little rice wine.

others - stir fry chicken with ginger and yang sheng with chinese wine, add water and simmer for a while then add wolfberry

whole chicken - wash and pat chicken dry with kitchen towel, rub generously with salt, rub some butter on the chix, stuff cavity with lemon, white onion, crushed garlic and rosemary, bake in oven at 180 degrees for 1hr - 11/2 hour depending on size of chicken. (if want, can sprinkle paprika or use thyme)

Chicken stew - onions, carrot, potato, throw into pot and simmer. (can add tomato or celery)

Chicken Ponteh - a nonya dish. I do the simplified version. Garlic, bean paste, fry till fragrant, throw in potato and chicken, add water, simmer till cooked. Eat with balachan. Shiok! (can add dried shitake mushroom oso)

tracyk

Try this Red Wine Chicken (Hong Chao Ji!!! http://fenyingrecipe.blogspot.com/search/label/鸡类

:tlaugh: Here you go . My mum add huiji into it.

红酒糟鸡 Red Wine Residue Chicken

红酒糟鸡

麻油/食油 : 适量

嫩姜 : 150g (切片)

鸡 : 1只 (斩块)

酒糟 : 3 tbsp

红糟酒/糯米酒 : 1杯

方法
1) 以中火将麻油烧热, 投入姜片炒至香
2) 加入鸡块炒均匀
3) 加入酒糟炒均
4) 加入½杯红糟酒炒均
5) 加入1杯水煮滚
6) 盖上锅盖, 焖煮15分钟至熟
7) 加入盐½tsp, 糖1tbsp, 红糟酒½杯, 拌均即可

Red Wine Residue Chicken

Sesame oil/cooking oil (own judgment)

150g Young ginger (slice)

1 pc Whole Chicken (cut into pieces)

3 tbsp Red rice wine residue

1 cup Red rice wine/Glutinous rice wine

Method:
1) Using medium heat to heat up sesame oil,
fry ginger slices till fragrant
2) Add in chicken pieces and continue to stir fry
3) Add in Red rice wine residue, stir through
4) Pour in ½cup of Red rice wine, stir through
5) Pour in 1 cup of water, bring to a boil
6) Cover with lid, simmer for 15mins till chicken is cooked
7) Add ½ tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of sugar and remaining
½ cup of Red rice wine, stir well. Serve.

tracyk

If you looking for more recipes try

I not too sure if they have by try fENYING's blog alot of recipes

??????

Huiji also got alot of confinement recipes.

HUIJI

:tlaugh:

If you like the Japanese taste of chicken, you could make your own teriyaki sauce by using sake, mirin, Kikkoman soya sauce and sugar. Then you use the sauce to marinate the chicken. Let the sauce settle for a few hours. Pop it into the oven for some time and viola you have roasted teriyaki chicken!

mackin

Hi
You can cook chicken stew or chicken chop with baked beans, braised chicken with bean curd.
They are very easy to cook actually.
I've the recipes for the chicken stew and chicken chop with baked beans in my blog. You can go there if you want it. What's Cooking?
For the chicken chop, I used pork to cook however you can change the pork to chicken instead. It will taste as good.

STAR

These are some of my chicken recipe :001_302:

1) Roast chicken mid-joint wing

marinade with dash of pepper, oyster sauce, ginger juice and sugar

put into the oven and cook for above 15mins. Done, squeeze some lemon juice on the wings. Ready to eat.

2) Steamed chicken w/ black fungus

Marinade chopped chicken with light soy sauce, sesame oil, hua tiao wine and pepper

Place already soft black fungus on a plate then follow by chicken sprinkle a bit of wolfberry on top, then put to steam.

glenndanker

Alpha Male
What is the best way to cook the chicken meat?

We like eating chicken meat at food shop.:tlaugh:
For me very simple, marinate chicken wings or drums with sesame oil, black sauce, light sauce, honey for as long as you can. If not at least 1-2 hours then all the seasoning will be absorbed. You can either deep fry it or grilled them in the oven. Yummy, feel like eating them now.