What is wrong for a husband to dote on his wife?

moomoo85

What is wrong for a husband to dote on his wife?

Yesterday night, my husband received a call from his mother. His mother was yelling at him for "doting his wife" too much! She then passed the phone to her younger sister and she say the same thing to him.

Out of the blue they called up and went crazy!

My husband is working almost everyday and we hardly went out for a meal. Only last night we went out for a meal and she made a fuss out of it!

The 2 old ladies just can't let us to have a simple life!
Thank goodness i don't live with them!

candy_ian

They are mad n jealous! My mil n sil r like that too.. I don't care I I'll tell them in front of their face the next time I c them that husband doting on wife is right morever we went thru so much to give them a child. If they wan then b your hubby's wife. Simple

apollo

ehh even ur hubby gives u all his money and love, i still dont see anything wrong.. haha.. like what candy said, they are just jealous, esp ur MIL. dont bother abt them, they lack of loves.. hahahaha!!

keefu

Aren't they women too? If a husband don't even dote on his own wife, what's the point of considering marriage to such a man? :err:

moomoo85

Hi Candy,

Thanks for yr comment.
How i wish i need not see them anymore!

Hubbi just ask me to heck care them as their husband does not dote on them, haha!

candy_ian

Yah man.. The issue is u r using their son/bro $. If they use their hubby $ they will keep their mouth shut.. Ignore them.. If your hubby willin to spend on u that's the most impt.. Ask them go fly kite

moomoo85

ya mummies....

the 2 old ladies just simply jealous and lack of love. Haha!

my in laws are jealous freaks! at times when we are at the supermarket together, i will buy some groceries for my mother. I am a sahm so of course husband is paying for everything.

Then in laws will show "black face" to us. They will scold my husband in cantonese that why must buy groceries for "her family side?" then especially mil, she will say many bad remarks!

apollo

ya mummies....

the 2 old ladies just simply jealous and lack of love. Haha!

my in laws are jealous freaks! at times when we are at the supermarket together, i will buy some groceries for my mother. I am a stay at home mum so of course husband is paying for everything.

Then in laws will show "black face" to us. They will scold my husband in cantonese that why must buy groceries for "her family side?" then especially mother in law, she will say many bad remarks!
hw much can those groceries cost? ur MIL is too calculative.. but it's okay. since she is the one who is calculative, she is leading a miserable life. cos she cant let go, everyday count this and that. to this kind of ppl, just hack care her. the more she dun wan ur hubby to dote u, the more u shd let ur hub dote u. the more she dun wan your to buy stuff to ur family, the more u shd. (ok i noe i'm v mean.) HAHAHAHAHAHA!

stupidyeye

U are alill luckier lo.. My mil hem hem.. Cnt say too much ltr uncle Sam come and kill me.. Lol.. Well.. My mil jz love to tell ppl other story.. And stir shit.. Muahahahhah.. Bt I cnt be bother w dis la.. Fr me so long as I'm nt stayin w her can Liao..( currently stil stayin at my parent hse..soon takin our own flat).. Bt again.. E flat we takin is SUPER NEAR my mil hse!!! Idk wad will happen ltr on lar... Bt jz cldnt be bother fr nw.. I'm nw preggy w num2.. So better dn disturb my life is e best.. Hahahhas... No one will Noe how my mil is unless u are super duper close to her... Oops... Wen uncle saw dis he will kill me...

moomoo85

Hi apollo! U are not mean la.... jus being straight forward =)
Those groceries spend are less then $30. And its like only twice a month.
I don't find anything wrong for my husband to buy groceries for my mum...wonder why they must gave us "black face" for that?

Hi stupideye! i'm preggy with no.2 too! EDD Feb... u?
Wonder how long can i tolerate them! MIL same as yrs. She likes to stir shit too!In front of friends/strangers, she seems to be a friendly lady but behind yr back, she will stab and stab! Talked bad remarks about other mothers! As if she is so great like that!

How i wish she and her sister together with FIL all go FLY KITE! NO NEED TO SEE THEM ANYMORE!!!!
Her sister is a "double head snake" btw! later she side u,awhile later she side her sister and add "salt and pepper"

stupidyeye

Hahas.. My edd is arnd June.. Well.. Guess most mil are like dat la. Coz aft all.. Is their son.. And is someone who live w dem fr 20 over yrs and dey are e one who raise dem up.. Dis is jz a kind of jealously.. My hub is stayin w me at my parent hse.. So somehow I'm still lucky dat nt a nd to face dem daily..

apollo

i think i really have to thk god that my MIL is not lik tt.. or maybe now not lik tt next time will? oh pls, i hope she will remain like this, a good MIL. haha..

though my MIL is not bad but i dont lik my GMIL. currently we're staying with my parents as inlaws place got not enough rooms. GMIL is kinda jealous that ds is very closewith my parents, cos ds is not as close to my inlaws. but my inlaws didnt grumble a single words, who is she to interfere?

She like to ask me qns like "baby (my son) very close with ur parents?" "how often your bring him bk to ur MIL hse?" and recently when we stayed over at the chalet my inlaws organised, GMIL came the next day and ask "so ytd u brought along ur parents here and stayover tgt?" oh well.... i dunno y she tot that we brought along my parents over, but we didnt. she just like to think alot..

and of cos, we had quite abit of conflicts when ds was a NB baby. cos she felt that she is much more experience to teach me and her daughter's girl is just 3yr older than my son so i HAVE TO FOLLOW whatever they want me to. But i'm consider pretty lucky that my MIL always sides me and even talk bk to GMIL when she was too over. tt's y i said, hopefully my MIL is forever so good.. *keep my finger crossed.*

Ting

ehhhh, my bf also dote on me alot.. n he is only soon to be hubs. LOL!
so far future MIL nvr say anything yet and i think she doesnt really bother bahs, cos its not her money mahs. hehe. she even tell my bf to treat me better. =X

fioncess

Ting you very lucky to have KW!!!
I also v lucky to have my hub who dote on mi... jus tt sometime i have to stand up for him la.... dunno y its always the mil... but lucky now my mil alot better alr.. or i jus see far far n dun care liao...???

Ting

LOL~ ignore is the best option.... pretend u cannot see or hear! wakakakakak~

shajalia

LOL~ ignore is the best option.... pretend you cannot see or hear! wakakakakak~
Hi Mommies,

I feel you.

Yeah i agree with Ting, Ignore is the best remedy. As for I dun have that jealousy in my mother in law but my sister in law has it.

She loves to command on small little thing. Recently on fetching issue, As i am 4weeks pregnant now, hubby has been fetching me everyday. She will say to my other sister in law that i am being so pampered need to be fetch everyday from work and trouble my hubby fetching me.

My hubby ask me to ignore her, cos she has nothing to do in our marriage.

Cant believe all this kind of people exist in the world