what kind of mother is this?

apollo

uncle, it depends on the husband and family too.. the one i know, the mother got many nearly kanna arrest but the hisband beg the police and tell him it is their family issue, he will settle on his own. and this lead the lil boy to be emotionally hurt now. =(

Porukadotzu

hmmm, it's an old wives tale laa, but my mum say last time ppl say, if they have 3 or more kids, #2 will be the one that the parents dislike most.. haha but not in my case laaa, im #2 n my parents seem to dote on me most.. :p

actually there is a true life story similar to this, its this man n he wrote a few books (iirc, shld be 3 books) on his life..
the first book is called " A BOY CALLED IT". (his mum refer him as a IT rather than a HE.)
second book cant rmb the name, think the last book is called: A MAN CALLED DAVE. (dave is his real name)
it talks about his life on how his mum abused him n then he got saved n went into foster homes etc..
similarly, he is the only kid (out of a few siblings he had) that his mum abuse...the rest she treated them ok/well.

i agree with uncle sam, if this is really happening, get the relevant authorities to investigate n save these poor kids!
wonder what will their life be as they grow up in this unhealthy environment....
how about the hubby? since he knows about it, what actions are he taking???
I read those books...he had such a terrible abusive childhood from his mother...those things that i can't even imagine how it feels like...wow...really cry my eyes out after reading such story..

And for Pineappletart, i think you should contact authority regarding this... the mother really crazy and she is abusing her own daughters mentally?!
i must say she is not capable and in the correct state of mind to taking care of children! :elvis:

her husband wants to work things out i guess. quite hopeless talking to him.
always talk but no action. always asking for opinions and advice but never carry out.

"im going to divorce her!"
"im in the law firm now"
"i'll never forgive her"
"i'll get custody of all the girls no matter what"
"i'll make sure she pays for it!"

my hubby and i have stopped answering his calls/ sms already. how do u help someone when you go all out and then in the end he sms u say they got back together????? not once, not twice. but three times already!

i just feel really sorry for this MIL.

Sorry to say this but since the parents so hopeless, we also cant be bothered to do much. Moreover my own baby coming out to this world soon.

Btw, this is not fictional. They're real ppl living in Tiong Bahru area.

My husband also have copies of the pictures taken by the PI. Maybe after he return home fr work, I'll ask him to help me scan and upload the pic.

nora23

My MIL once told me dat now dat i have kids, i will soon find that I love one more than e rest. I cant imagine doin dat, I love both my girls e same. But she emphasized that it will happen one day n dat I ll realise it......errr.... She has 3 sons, hubby is e eldest. She said she loves e 2nd son e most!

But my mom brought me up telling me dat always treat yr kids equally n dat is wat my values are today.

Porukadotzu

her husband wants to work things out i guess. quite hopeless talking to him.
always talk but no action. always asking for opinions and advice but never carry out.

"im going to divorce her!"
"im in the law firm now"
"i'll never forgive her"
"i'll get custody of all the girls no matter what"
"i'll make sure she pays for it!"

my hubby and i have stopped answering his calls/ sms already. how do you help someone when you go all out and then in the end he sms you say they got back together????? not once, not twice. but three times already!

i just feel really sorry for this mother in law.

Sorry to say this but since the parents so hopeless, we also cant be bothered to do much. Moreover my own baby coming out to this world soon.

Btw, this is not fictional. They're real ppl living in Tiong Bahru area.

My husband also have copies of the pictures taken by the PI. Maybe after he return home fr work, I'll ask him to help me scan and upload the pic.
what photos?

dcs_81

hehe sorry for the wait. there's no second half of the story. but im sure her story wont end there :nah:
Hi dear,
since you are expecting , I would suggest not worry abt these kind of ppl.. Even if u complain to the authority's , they will only try to do counselling unless there is a evidence of physical abuse here.. I too stay in Yishun.. Recently I noticed a mother having 3 or 4 daughters not sure went to supermarket with her children to buy beer and cigarettes.. When the children asked for candies , she simply denied and brought them out .. I couldn't tolerate her behaviour too .. I don't know where they live ..second time I saw her smoking and bringing them along .. Ya those girls wore minies too .. Not sure is it the same person.. I am sure she looks like a drug addict to me..
Take rest, leave it to ur husband to handle.. Let him bing the matter to the authorities.. Have a safe delivery don't worry abt these kind of ppl.. You are gonna have little one soon ..

Hi dear,
since you are expecting , I would suggest not worry about these kind of ppl.. Even if you complain to the authority's , they will only try to do counselling unless there is a evidence of physical abuse here.. I too stay in Yishun.. Recently I noticed a mother having 3 or 4 daughters not sure went to supermarket with her children to buy beer and cigarettes.. When the children asked for candies , she simply denied and brought them out .. I couldn't tolerate her behaviour too .. I dont't know where they live ..second time I saw her smoking and bringing them along .. Ya those girls wore minies too .. Not sure is it the same person.. I am sure she looks like a drug addict to me..
Take rest, leave it to your husband to handle.. Let him bing the matter to the authorities.. Have a safe delivery dont't worry about these kind of ppl.. You are gonna have little one soon ..
They live in Tiong Bahru so I dont think its them you saw. But a bit sad to know that there are similar cases around too. Sigh. Anyway, that woman dont drink or smoke. But bringing daughters to cheat with that man in hotel room is ten times worst.

Ya no physical abuse. Only once, there was a bruise on the upper inner thigh on no. 1. We made sure she visited a doc and have everything recorded. She also cant recall how she got the bruise.

Thank u for your concern, really. :wong19:

Porukadotzu mommy,

photos taken by the PI
inside the hotel room and them entering the hotel room

if my hubby thinks its ok, then i'll share.

:tsmile:

apollo

Porukadotzu mommy,

photos taken by the PI
inside the hotel room and them entering the hotel room

if my hubby thinks its ok, then i'll share.

:tsmile:
i think u better DONT share the photos out... afterall is not v good to post out their affair's photos no matter what she did...

Ting

i dun think it will be appropriate to share.
u might get into trouble with the law.

meiteoh

There are many stupid people like this woman out there. It is unfortunate that stupid people are allowed to breed and pass on their stupidity to their children or treat their children like crap. It is doubly unfortunate that we cannot simply report people for having no morals whatsoever.

Since there is no real evidence of her abusing her children, it'll be hard to the police and welfare people to step in. They may investigate and you may hope that she backs off but I really doubt it. Things like having affairs, dressing up her daugthers like mini-hookers and so forth - it's all very subjective and personal. There is a reason as to why we don't have social police walking around checking up on families.

*sigh*

Some women just don't deserve to be mothers.

There are many stupid people like this woman out there. It is unfortunate that stupid people are allowed to breed and pass on their stupidity to their children or treat their children like crap. It is doubly unfortunate that we cannot simply report people for having no morals whatsoever.

Since there is no real evidence of her abusing her children, it'll be hard to the police and welfare people to step in. They may investigate and you may hope that she backs off but I really doubt it. Things like having affairs, dressing up her daugthers like mini-hookers and so forth - it's all very subjective and personal. There is a reason as to why we dont't have social police walking around checking up on families.

*sigh*

Some women just dont't deserve to be mothers.

I CANT AGREE MORE:bsad:

few days ago, MIL made arrangements with her son to bring 2nd daughter to stay with her for a few days, if possible, 1st daughter too, (if that woman allow).

today, MIL went over to their place. she decided to make the first move to talk to that woman. afterall, the children will be really happy if both grandma and mummy are talking and on good terms. MIL wanted to make some coffee so she asked that woman if she could use some coffee powder. that woman pretended not to hear it even though MIL was facing her as she asked. MIL asked her again. she pretended again. so MIL asked her what exactly does she want. that woman lost it, snapped at her MIL told her that she does not want to talk to her. does not want her in her house. (btw house belongs to son and 2nd granddaughter ok!!) MIL told her that and she started shouting and shouting.

apparently that woman STILL bearing a grudge on MIL for saying, "come back now and look after your own children, I cant endure all your nonsense anymore!"

and why did MIL said that? because she kept bringing her daughters to hotel when she wants to sleep with that idiot. because she kept dumping either 1st or 2nd or 3rd or sometimes all 3 to MIL. MIL love her granddaughters ALOT. so she really dont mind. in fact, she kept bringing them to sentosa, zoo, buy them whatever they asked for, take all their nonsense (rude and tantrums), etc. how many years have MIL done all these? MIL said that because she showed no respect to her when she was looking for her daughter (in hotel at that time ok!)

so?

that woman kept mentioning that MIL does not want to take care of her children, blah blah blah.

very unreasonable horr??

then.... MIL very upset, went to sofa and sat down. that woman still never let go and went up to her, standing and pointing fingers at MIL. "You said before that you dont want to help take care of my daughters then why are you here??! GET OUT NOW!" scold scold scold point point point. MIL said she need to cool down and stop pointing fingers and scolding her at the same time. that woman went crazy went to kitchen, threw pots, coffee, detergent at MIL....

she actually called MIL cheap because MIL got a companion. (btw, MIL's husband has passed away several years ago and who caused his death? its that woman ok!!) and she has found someone who shares the same interest and whose wife had passed away more than 20 years ago. HELLO??? do you call that cheap??

MIL gave her a TIGHT SLAP when she went forward to pull MIL's hair!! MIL shouted back at her, "WHO IS CHEAP???" blah blah blah. MIL asked her if she's not afraid of retribution for trying to attack her.

that woman said, "OK NOW IM GOING TO BRING MY DAUGHTERS TO FIND THAT MAN! WHAT CAN U DO??????"

and she packed her stuff, took her favorite daughters with her and left. crazy crazy crazy. hello? your daughter is still studying here ok? why you ruining things?

fast forward.

now her 2nd daughter is in my house......

she told me:

"mummy bought honey stars from ntuc. everyone can eat but mummy never pour me a share."

i asked her why never ask mummy about your share lehh? she said she cant because she'll get scolded.

that woman still never change. we all thought that she's gonna change but i guessed its just our wishful thinking.

2nd daughter in primary one now. but she has never packed her bag for her. never sign her spelling and whatever documents. never asked her if got homework or not. never go thru anything with her. everything leave her be.

aaiiyoo i still dont understand what kind of mother or daughter in law or wife is this?

that woman told her daughters that no one is to acknowledge grandma or never should they see her ever again.

so evil right?

she really broke MIL's heart by saying that. for a woman who has done everything for her, this is what she gets in return.

and for her petty heart and the need to go hotel with other men with her daughters, she can totally ignore that her daughter's study may go downhill again?? that her daughter's mind and thinking is twisted AGAIN??

mil really cant do anything so she's just weeping in her own room.

why??????????????????????????????

btw when i write mil meaning that woman's mil. not mine. :)

Last edited:

stonston

Encourage the girl to speak to school counsellor & they investigate & notify autiorities from there.

What I'm afraid is one day the guy ask the mum to let him hv sex with the girls?

Ting

wah, her mil also poor thing..
wanna help her grandkids yet she cant do much also..
n cant dump them there..
agree with stonston, what if one day that man n their mother prey on her kids...??
esp the 2nd girl...since she dislikes her so much.

july-winter

wah, her mother in law also poor thing..
wanna help her grandkids yet she cant do much also..
n cant dump them there..
agree with stonston, what if one day that man n their mother prey on her kids...??
esp the 2nd girl...since she dislikes her so much.
yeah, rite...

ermmmm what happens to their daddy? is he not doing anything abt this case? it is really heart-pain to see this kind of .........

hmm is this mother your sister or sister-in-law? from wat i read, it appears to me that u two are much closer in term of family relations.

jas2909

Can father fight for custody? that woman really not fit to be their mother.. instead of being a good role model.. she's demostrating all the negative behavior..