What life was before ....

Angelmum

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She also hated everyone, except her boyfriend who had always been there for her.

She used to say if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she was able to see everything, including her loyal boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "Now that you can see the world, can we get married ? The girl was so shocked to discover that her boyfriend was blind too. So she refused to marry him.

Shaken by this rejection, her boyfriend walked away in tears. He later wrote a short note to her saying, "Please take good care of my eyes dear."

This is how humans behave when their status changes. Only few remember what life was before, and who has always been there for them even in the most painful situations.

Think about it and learn how to be grateful when you are Blessed.We always take things or a person for granted. Learn how to appreciate and learn how to say "Thank You"

-SRI-

wah.....so so touching man....hw true...life is like tat..when we on the higher platform than the others..we tend to forget ppl tt hv been loyal by our side when we r down...Haiz........:tno:

CanCanMum

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She also hated everyone, except her boyfriend who had always been there for her.

She used to say if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she was able to see everything, including her loyal boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "Now that you can see the world, can we get married ? The girl was so shocked to discover that her boyfriend was blind too. So she refused to marry him.

Shaken by this rejection, her boyfriend walked away in tears. He later wrote a short note to her saying, "Please take good care of my eyes dear."

This is how humans behave when their status changes. Only few remember what life was before, and who has always been there for them even in the most painful situations.

Think about it and learn how to be grateful when you are Blessed.We always take things or a person for granted. Learn how to appreciate and learn how to say "Thank You"

oh dear, so sad and touching.....

canx she feel whos the donor????

wenz

oh so similar to another story that i heard, except it's about mother and son...

The son hated her mum cos she only got 1 eye and look ugly so he avoided her and dun even want to see her in school as his fren will laugh at him for having an 'one-eyed mum'. This makes the mum very upset but to avoid causing his son unhappiness, she always hide in a corner to see his son progress in school.

When his son graduated from Uni, he kept away from her by moving out to city and left her alone in countryside, no news, no calls, no letter from him.

Until one day during a relative's wedding, he was inform that his mum is very sick back at home, hoping to see him one last time, but still he refused to go back and see her.

After her mum passed away alone at home, he received this letter from his mother....

"Dear Son,
I know i caused alot of embrassment to you since young and make u so unhappy, i'm really sorry as i do not wish this to happen also.
But you see, you met with an accident when you were 3 yrs old and lost 1 eye, inorder to let you grow up healthly and not being look down by others, i donated 1 eye to you, but din know this will caused so much distress to your life.
I'm sorry and now i'm gone, i hope you life will be better without this ugly mother.

Love you always,
Mom"

limsc74

oh so similar to another story that i heard, except it's about mother and son...

The son hated her mum cos she only got 1 eye and look ugly so he avoided her and dun even want to see her in school as his fren will laugh at him for having an 'one-eyed mum'. This makes the mum very upset but to avoid causing his son unhappiness, she always hide in a corner to see his son progress in school.

When his son graduated from Uni, he kept away from her by moving out to city and left her alone in countryside, no news, no calls, no letter from him.

Until one day during a relative's wedding, he was inform that his mum is very sick back at home, hoping to see him one last time, but still he refused to go back and see her.

After her mum passed away alone at home, he received this letter from his mother....

"Dear Son,
I know i caused alot of embrassment to you since young and make u so unhappy, i'm really sorry as i do not wish this to happen also.
But you see, you met with an accident when you were 3 yrs old and lost 1 eye, inorder to let you grow up healthly and not being look down by others, i donated 1 eye to you, but din know this will caused so much distress to your life.
I'm sorry and now i'm gone, i hope you life will be better without this ugly mother.

Love you always,
Mom"
Mums are always the best