What moisturizer your baby/toddler is using?

arabjunior

Any brand of moisturizer is good? Any suggestion?
My son is using the NuSkin enhancer gel. He used to hav some kind of allergy reaction to something and eversince i started using dis, he no longer hav such allergy. Plus the gel contains aloe vera which is very cooling to the skin thus making my hands and his skin subtle and smooth. :001_302:

CanCanMum

i neber used anything on him tho.....and use plain water to wash his baby skin smooth face nia~

need to ma?

but i rem there was once when his toes and heels got serious peeling skin (dunno why leh) and i use baby oil to rub for him

yakii

Should kids also use those sun block? If we adult need to i think kids shd too rite cos their skin is much more tender

CanCanMum

only when going to beaches for sun tanning i will use it on him....

i buy those SPF 50 for infants de~safer....think brand is Mustella.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Jane Chow

Initially I thot of using Johnson Baby lotion but my hubby insist to use Sebamed body lotion and face cream for my gal gal...highly recommended by my hubby's colleagues...but abit expensive..well..daddy wants the best for her little precious..abit jealous..he nv buy or dun care wat lotion or face product that I use....hahaha...

kyuden21

I using Hazeline snow cream for baby girl face. so far so good and have cooling effect because I always put it back to the fridge after use. For body, I uses baby milk cream brought from shop and save. still not bad and affordable.

yakii

Initially I thot of using Johnson Baby lotion but my hubby insist to use Sebamed body lotion and face cream for my gal gal...highly recommended by my hubby's colleagues...but abit expensive..well..daddy wants the best for her little precious..abit jealous..he nv buy or dun care wat lotion or face product that I use....hahaha...
ha aha jane all the daddy is the same..see the small one come out...we r standing at the side.

raeka

My boy only shower then clean dry. without using any cream or gel to moisture his skin.
But for nappy rashes I use the Drapolene cream
. May i know other then this cream what other is good for his " poopoo area rashes"? Currently my boy is having rashes around the poopoo area.

CDL

Raeke,
Drapolene is good. YOu can try Desitin also but I find that it is more expensive than Drapolene. Both work the same for my baby girl.

To prevent rashes, use the cream, ensure that diapers are changed often. At night, use better quality diapers that draw the urine away from the skin. During the day, ensure that diapers are changed before putting baby to sleep and moniter how long it takes for the diaper to be changed and change accordingly.

My husband had actually tested a few diapers by pouring the same amount of water and assesing which retains the water better and which draws the water away from the skin better. He found mamy pokp to be one of the better diapers and to be reasonoably good value for money.

Also before putting on the diaper, ensure that bay's bottom is dry -either air dry it or wipe using a pieve of tissue. Hope this helps.